The truth about Blue tegus!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-31-2007, 01:22 AM   #21
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap

Instead of a providing any info you refer to me as an unfriendly troll that is attacking you personally. Where you got all of that from my simple request for information about Blue Tegus is beyond me.
Perhaps he has made statements that he cannot backup.

Perhaps this making statements that he cannot back up has embarrassed him.

Perhaps this embarrassment has angered him.

Perhaps this anger has caused him to project his shortcomings on others who merely seek the truth.

I hope not, but perhaps such is true.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:26 AM   #22
varnyard
Well get ready guys, there is more yet to come. This crap has been hidden way too long. Everyone asks why I do not breed them, well this is why.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:28 AM   #23
varnyard
Also, I cannot see why anyone would breed for albinos in these animals. They know they require UV lighting, why does the animal need to suffer?

Old 10-31-2007, 01:36 AM   #24
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Also, I cannot see why anyone would breed for albinos in these animals. They know they require UV lighting, why does the animal need to suffer?
On this one I have to take the other side Bobby. There has always been an interest in unusual animals. As long as that interest is there someone will breed to produce unusual animals and there is nothing inherently wrong with this.

There may well be a way, I don't know how, to keep these albinos alive and healthy. Just because you personally don't like it does not make it wrong nor give you the right to sya those who do are less than you.

IF they were misrepresenting these animals or making claims they cannot backup, then that would make them wrong, but merely producing animals you don't like does not make someone a bad guy.

Saying you've produced snows and then tucking tail and running away, THAT could be construed as a large step on the bath to becoming a bad guy, but it's too early as yet to tell if that is what has happened here.

You may want to, and I sincerely hope you do, back down a tad on this Bobby.

rick, I'm still waiting on you to prove what you have claimed.

Old 10-31-2007, 02:05 AM   #25
SiscoReptiles
Wes,

Are you after Riverside Reptiles because of his statement or because you think he is me?

You end your post with...

Quote:
rick, I'm still waiting on you to prove what you have claimed.
You then join my website and ask me to prove I produced snows and posted a thread back here.

I never claimed I have produced snows.

Rick

Old 10-31-2007, 02:10 AM   #26
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiscoReptiles
Wes,

Are you after Riverside Reptiles because of his statement or because you think he is me?

You then join my website and ask me to prove I produced snows and posted a thread back here.

Rick
Well while you are here, lets have your expert opinion. Is there such a thing as a true Snow tegu?

Old 10-31-2007, 10:23 AM   #27
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiscoReptiles
Wes,

Rick
Riverside Reptiles.

I had NO idea there was another Rick involved.

Is riverside reptiles the same rick who deleted my posts? If he is then you've got problems on your site. If he isn't, then you've got my appology for not realizing you're two different people.

I'll wait until I hear from you, Sisco Reptiles, before I proceed.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:26 AM   #28
Wilomn
posted in wrong thread

Old 10-31-2007, 11:01 AM   #29
shrap
Wes,

Ron posted above as Riverside Reptiles.

Rick is the one who deleted your posts over on thetegu. As is the norm over there.

Old 10-31-2007, 11:34 AM   #30
SiscoReptiles
Wes,

I am not Riverside Reptiles.

You joined my site just to demand proof from me for something that I did not say. You made a wrong assumption. You posted your post in an existing thread and it should have been made in a new topic.

I send you a PM explaining why it was removed and told you specifically it should have been in a new topic.

I then joined the topic here, which you linked to, and I responded that I was not Riverside Reptiles.

You then still made further posts on my site regarding it.

I will call it a misunderstanding and let it go. Even though I was not involved in this thread I was still drawn into it. I see how touchy this BOI can really be. Perhaps riverside reptiles was correct in is comments about people trolling on here.

Rick

Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!