Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 232 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2018, 02:36 PM   #2311
NathanKS
another update:

Ty is still representing himself, he was supposed to comply with the case management order from April 4th by submitting his exhibit list to opposing council by May 31st and also failed to submit his witness list to opposing council by June 30th.

In response, on 7/10/18, Michelle's lawyer filed a motion to have the court enforce the agreed upon case management plan and pay the legal fees associated with the motions submittal.

up-next:
7/16: civil court motions
7/23: civil court motions

Old 07-11-2018, 03:24 PM   #2312
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post
another update:

Ty is still representing himself, he was supposed to comply with the case management order from April 4th by submitting his exhibit list to opposing council by May 31st and also failed to submit his witness list to opposing council by June 30th.

In response, on 7/10/18, Michelle's lawyer filed a motion to have the court enforce the agreed upon case management plan and pay the legal fees associated with the motions submittal.

up-next:
7/16: civil court motions
7/23: civil court motions
Seriously... does he think he's above the law or something?

Old 07-11-2018, 03:26 PM   #2313
Hermitharry
Doing everything he can to keep stalling

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Old 07-11-2018, 03:31 PM   #2314
Black Adder
At the rate he is going not only will he end up with all costs being awarded against him he could find himself facing contempt of court charges.
Could not happen to a nicer person.....

Old 07-11-2018, 06:55 PM   #2315
snakesareawesome
All this just to avoid giving a lady the lizard she won, unbelievable.

Old 07-11-2018, 07:42 PM   #2316
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
All this just to avoid giving a lady the lizard she won, unbelievable.
No kidding.

Old 07-11-2018, 10:52 PM   #2317
JimM
The court is going to have to end this, Parks will never give in .... he'll take this to his grave .

Old 07-17-2018, 02:31 PM   #2318
NathanKS
From yesterdays Hearing, An Order to Show Cause (plaintiff) was entered:

Quote:
ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that the Plaintiff, Taesoon Park SHALL appear before
the Honorable Lisa S. Porter on July 23, 2018 at 10:30 a.m., to show cause for failure to
appear at the hearing on July 16,2018 and for failing to comply with the Court's Trial Order entered on April 2, 2018. If Plaintiff fails to appear at the Order to Show Cause hearing, the Plaintiff's claim shall be dismissed and the case will go forward on Defendant's counterclaim.
Additionally, some notes from the Courts minutes:
Ty didn't show and is still listed as representing himself
Ty claims to have hired a new lawyer but hasn't provided the lawyers info to anyone, including the court. (where this info came from IDK)
Ty is not responding to Michelle's lawyers emails.
Michelle's lawyer is ready for trial 7/23

Old 07-17-2018, 02:44 PM   #2319
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post
From yesterdays Hearing, An Order to Show Cause (plaintiff) was entered:

Additionally, some notes from the Courts minutes:
Ty didn't show and is still listed as representing himself
Ty claims to have hired a new lawyer but hasn't provided the lawyers info to anyone, including the court. (where this info came from IDK)
Ty is not responding to Michelle's lawyers emails.
Michelle's lawyer is ready for trial 7/23
Someone is shooting themselves in the foot.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:50 PM   #2320
NathanKS
I need to note something that weighs on my mind when I do the updates.

I believe that there is every right for this board to know the proceedings, but the case is one based on this forum/post and Ty's business relationship. Many of the comments that get made in this thread following my updates are making Ty's case that this post has hurt his business. As the case proceeds, it is very likely the judge will conduct their own research and read a majority of this thread. As such, I urge everyone to be mindful of their comments, they have the very real potential, in my opinion, to affect the outcome.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu