Raytek MT4 temp gun - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 03-09-2006, 07:37 PM   #21
Skunky
Wise words, Matt...wise words

Old 03-11-2006, 05:17 PM   #22
robyn@Pro Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
Just remember you get what you pay for
what is that supposed to mean? who are you, George Bush? that is a stupid baseless comment, meant to lend credence to something completely untrue.

we offer the best husbandry tool at the very best price. the PE-1 at $25 works terrifically for many applications, including reptiles. it has changed the way folks keep their animals, it has improved tens of thousands of captive setups.

we bust our butts daily to provide world class animals, world class products, and state of the art husbandry theory, all to be hated on by lowlifes like you.

i am so sick of your "goody two shoes" persona, snide comments, and holier than thou attitude. you are a real piece of crappy work matt. getback to plugging your own "good guy" threads, you have a phony image to maintain.

Old 03-11-2006, 05:24 PM   #23
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn@Pro Exotics
what is that supposed to mean? who are you, George Bush? that is a stupid baseless comment, meant to lend credence to something completely untrue.

we offer the best husbandry tool at the very best price. the PE-1 at $25 works terrifically for many applications, including reptiles. it has changed the way folks keep their animals, it has improved tens of thousands of captive setups.

we bust our butts daily to provide world class animals, world class products, and state of the art husbandry theory, all to be hated on by lowlifes like you.

i am so sick of your "goody two shoes" persona, snide comments, and holier than thou attitude. you are a real piece of crappy work matt. getback to plugging your own "good guy" threads, you have a phony image to maintain.
Now that is professionallism at its finest.

Old 03-11-2006, 06:36 PM   #24
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
Now that is professionallism at its finest.
No kidding.

Old 03-14-2006, 01:15 PM   #25
Dawnrenee2000
How amusing

Well , isnt it funny that my posting something very nice about a product had to turn into a personal warzone

I know we all take pride in our businesses, our products, our animals..heck even our opinions, but no sense in "throwing up" all over the forums.

Can we now get back to the " consumer reports" aspect and leave the sellers personal negative opinions for elsewhere?

Old 03-15-2006, 11:43 PM   #26
cyberfrog
I tell you what, I have no problems telling of my good dealings with Matt G. However I must also say Robin is a good guy too. I had an issue with Robyn over some bad information I got about an unrelated product(Pro Products Heat panels). He was very professional in talking with me about his end of that deal. After that I did speak to him at the Philly NARBC show at breakfast and at Daytona(about Nathan Marquardt, do you guys still sponsor him Robyn?) and he was great both times in person as well. Everyone likes their own products, it's not a crime. I personally own a Raytek which I got through a buddy from the Snap-On tool guy and therefor haven't had the need for a Tempgun, however my girlfriend's Dad uses a Mini Tempgun with his boas and it works flawlessly. Conclusion, 2 good products. What do you know, it can happen!

Old 03-15-2006, 11:46 PM   #27
cyberfrog
Oh, and that bradytools.com place has the Raytek for $49.99 right now.

Old 03-15-2006, 11:49 PM   #28
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
Oh, and that bradytools.com place has the Raytek for $49.99 right now.
Nice catch!

Old 08-21-2006, 10:52 PM   #29
JJFOUTZ
I have to say that all of my dealings with Matt G. have been pleasant and problem free. It is a shame that competition brings out so much aggression in some people.

Old 09-01-2006, 11:02 AM   #30
bsharrah
Picked one of these up on Ebay for around $35 plus shipping. Received it a few days later and do not know how I got by without it. This thing is awesome!

Bart

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!