Frank Martin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-04-2008, 02:14 AM   #1
PhillyBoyInTN
Frank Martin

I've read good things in the past about Frank. Has anybody completed any transactions with him recently and does anybody have contact information by which to reach him?

Michael Pomroff

Old 05-04-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
stripedboa
Frank Martin is one of the best. I have dealt with him many times. He has some out of this world snakes the best around. I have the pleasure of going to his house many times. I will pm you his Phone Number.

Nicole Keating

Old 05-04-2008, 05:43 PM   #3
bcherps
I purchased several ghost and anery boas of Franks a few years ago and they are top notch animals. I think his line of anery is one of the best contrasting out there. You won't be dissappointed.

Thanks
ben cole

Old 05-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
ChrisGilbert
I've never bought from Frank, but I wouldn't hesitate to. I have met and spoken with him many times. Great guy who's very passionate about boas!

Old 05-06-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
KellysConstrictors
I recently purchased a Super Salmon Jungle from Frank and everything went very smooth. I drove down to his place and picked out a beauty. I am very happy with my purchase.

John Kelly

Old 05-20-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
Martino Reptiles
As mentioned previously, Frank is one of the VERY best in the industry...

- Vic

Old 05-23-2008, 11:11 PM   #7
ajfreptiles
Frank Martin is one of The BEST in the Industry!

Frank Martin is one of The BEST in the Industry!

That is without a doubt the absolute truth!

Try his Orangasm's! WOW!

Just look around at what boas are being used today to produce most of the baby boas in the reptile industry....Most of the time it is a Boa that came from Frank Martin.

Great Quality from a Great Guy!

Andy Federico

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!