For Sale BURMESE PYTHON lovers look here!! Tons of pictures! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
BenR
BURMESE PYTHON lovers look here!! Tons of pictures!

Here are some burms I had this year that are still available. Shipping runs about 50 dollars in most cases, and discounts are available on multiple animals. I accept most forms of payment. Money orders, checks, Western Union, credit cards, and of course Paypal. Payment plans may also be available.

Albino granite Female- I wouldn't mind keeping this girl. She is priced at 250 dollars

Albino Labyrinth 66% het for Patternless Female- Not really forsale, but I would let her got for 900 dollars

Albino Labyrinth Male- This guy is great. Anyone that has been watching the market on these knows how rarely they come up. He is priced at 475 plus shipping.

Normal het albino 66% het green/labyrinth male- 75 dollars for this guy. This is the cheapest way to get in on the green/labyrinth project.

Granite male-this guy is 185 dollars. Great color on him!

Granite Female-This is a very nice girl for only 200 dollars

Normal het albino green 66% het granite male- He is a great looking snake and will surely prove het for granite. Just look at his pattern! The first 125 dollars takes him.

Albino Burmese het green 50% het for labyrinth female- This is a great looking girl, and paired with the right male you could potentially produce a albino green/labyrinth which hasen't been done yet! I'm looking for 185 on this girl. She is well worth the extra money

Albino Green Burmese 50% het for labyrinth females- These two girls are amazing. The pictures say it all. Plus you can potentially make green/labyrinths or albino green/labyrinths! These girls are full siblings to the albino female above. Very intense orange with great genetics. They are 265 dollars each.

Albino Burmese het Green 50% het labyrinth male- This guys has it all. Great color and contrast. Eats like a burm should, and has a great disposition. He is 175 plus shipping.

Green/Labyrinth Female-Not really for sale, unless you are willing to spend an ungodly amount of money, but if you haven't seen a green/labyrinth yet, then here you go.

I may be willing to go lower on some of these snakes. So, feel free to make an offer!

Ben Rogers
951 691 0480
benr79@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #2
stratking13
hey ben i'm giving you a bump... this last picture was what i picked snake of the month for september on monstersnakesforums.com awesome ben

Old 10-20-2008, 01:01 AM   #3
millerdude1010
i love the last male in the pic..but i dont have money for him haha so ill just admire

Old 11-11-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
BenR
Burm morphs for sale

I added a new pic! Please e-mail or call if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ben
951 691 0480
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #5
xavier spade
Ben, i'm new to this place but i sent you a "visitor message" that says: I want to buy either the $125 male or the $175 male, both of which you have pictured. Could you e-mail me at x_spade@hotmail.com and let me know what size (lengthwise) they are? I'm really leaning toward the 175 but both are beautiful snakes for the right price. Also I need your mailing address because I'm afraid that i'm a little old-fashioned and will have to send you a check. Add 50 bucks for shipping you say? Look forward to doing business with you. Sincerely, Christopher

Old 11-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
BenR
Hey Christopher,

You have mail.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2008, 09:52 PM   #7
robrausch77
do you still have the normal het albino 66% het green/labyrinth male?
rob,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread