Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:18 PM   #121
bkiesel93
Barb is absolutely wonderful. Her geckos are beautiful and so energetic. I got my first creepy exotics baby just a little while ago. Barb boxes them up so nicely! My girl wasn't sluggish at all when I received her! I'm so thrilled with my little Suvi that I would never hesitate to purchase a gecko from Barb again.
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2015, 08:32 PM   #122
Chele114
I could not be happier with the 2 Beautiful geckos that I have gotten from Barb G. it was a long wait over the winter but well worth it as we were able to meet up with Barb in Chicago for the Tinley Reptile show. Barb is so sweet and has so much love for her geckos & family. I hope that I will be able to meet up with her again & maybe purchase another beauty sometime in the near future, she has so many different beauties that it's hard to just have 1 or 2! Thanks so much Barb

Old 06-03-2015, 11:14 PM   #123
ginafote
Thumbs up barb from creepy exotics

got two female crested geckos from Barb at creepy exotics and love them! they are beautiful, just like the photos and very healthy. she has such beautiful, quality animals

Old 06-04-2015, 09:16 AM   #124
RoadRunner1083
I bought a Gecko From Barb at Creepy Exotics, and it was a great experience. I purchased a deep black male from her in Dec. and due to weather being too cold, she was willing to hold onto him for me until shipping weather got better. Little did we know it was going to be an extra long winter and she held on to him for me until May! She even sent updates on how he was doing. When he arrived he was healthy looking and alert. He has since settled in and is making a great addition to our crestie family! It was a great experience from start to finish!

Old 06-05-2015, 09:57 AM   #125
quintana760
I recently purchased a beautiful gecko from Barb. He was way more then what I expected I am extremely happy to have had the chance to buy him from her I would highly recommend Barb she will most definitely meet your expectations. I would recommend checking her Facebook page out you won't be disappointed. Looking forward to doing business with her again soon.

Old 07-21-2015, 03:17 PM   #126
CaptivatingCritters
When I saw this little guy on Barbs page, I was stunned! What a beautiful gecko, surely he couldn't look that awesome in reality. But he did! I can't say enough about how awesome Barb was during the transaction too. I ran into a situation where I was getting conflicting information on UPS's policies and she was very patient with my panic mode She also made sure to keep in touch during a bit of stuck shed on the tail until it got worked out. I see her as someone who's very conscerned about the well being of her geckos, at home and in others care. Also, I've been looking at a lot of cresties, and it's really hard to find the kind of quality you see in Barb's geckos! Just saying, she's awesome!

Old 07-21-2015, 03:54 PM   #127
Zora Black
Hi all,
I am one of the very happy purchasers of not only one but three geckos from Barb.
They all arrived healthy, safely packed and very well. The pictures she provided were accurate and I just love my new additions which hold enormous breeding potential.
Also, Barb is always ready to answer questions, I got all the info I wanted about birth date, parents (pics) before and after the sale. She is concerned the animals arrive well at their destination which as I said, they did. Big thanks here not only to Barb but also to the shipper (Dutch Dragon Import) who did a great job.
I'd buy again anytime. I will, actually, as soon as she finally has "blacks" for sale
Thanks Barb, you are an great breeder, a lovely person and your animals are simply awesome !

Old 07-21-2015, 10:45 PM   #128
strazkatz
Bottom line here is Barb is one of the best people in this hobby,
Always there to help you and has some fine geckos. They dont call her
MOM for nothing! No worries buying from her.

Old 01-05-2016, 02:42 PM   #129
Gaia Geckos
Thumbs up Barb is one of the best!

I have purchased 3 geckos from Barb. 2 cresteds and 1 chahoua. All geckos are absolutely stunning and healthy. Barb breeds some amazing bloodlines that produce beautiful offspring. I will continue to purchase from her. Besides the fact that she is a breeder, she's also very personable. She has helped me find mates for my geckos. Unlike some breeders, she's willing to help you. I always recommend her offspring to any individual looking for a crestie. She has very affordable and high end geckos. I absolutely adore Creepy Exotics!

Old 01-05-2016, 06:56 PM   #130
craigf355
I have bought 2 dark crested geckos from Barb and they came super healthy I also have one on hold till shipping weather is good. Love dealing with her and the animals she breeds speak for themselves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!