Leopard spinner - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-08-2016, 03:04 PM   #1
JonLSmith80
Leopard spinner

I bought this from the Repticon show in Nashville as a leopard spinner. I don't think it is only leopard spinner. Anyone care to make any guesses or know what gene combination this ball python is. It's a female.
Attached Images

Old 07-08-2016, 03:29 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
I moved this to the discussion forums as it does not belong on the BOI. The Board of Inquiry is for seller reviews and inquiries.

Old 07-09-2016, 12:36 AM   #3
JonLSmith80
Wow, thanks for all the feedback......

Old 07-09-2016, 06:25 PM   #4
Snake-Queen
Why do you not think its a leopard spinner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-09-2016, 10:34 PM   #5
Randy F
Does not look leopard. Leopard spinners do not have that much pattern.

Old 07-10-2016, 08:20 AM   #6
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy F View Post
Does not look leopard. Leopard spinners do not have that much pattern.
I was thinking that when I saw this earlier but didn't want to comment as I've never produced one myself. The leopard spider I had had a super reduced pattern though and every picture I've seen of leopard spinners are even more reduced.

I was thinking spinner blast but it could be a leopard spinner blast combo. I don't work with leopard enough to claim to know for sure. Definitely doesn't look like a leopard spinner though.

Old 07-10-2016, 08:24 AM   #7
Big Borg Reptiles
I just checked some pics and leopard spinner blast looks pretty darn close. That would be my guess.

Old 07-10-2016, 09:25 PM   #8
JonLSmith80
I was thinking maybe it had some fire in it as well. Thanks for the input. Will leave up for any other guesses.

Old 07-13-2016, 03:52 PM   #9
ClarkT
I'd guess it has some kind of brightening gene, whether it's pastel, fire, YB, spark, or some other...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!