Any banana combo experts out there? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-14-2016, 10:47 PM   #1
Steves Serpents
Any banana combo experts out there?

Having a little trouble with this guy. I think I know what he is but I want to see what you guys think. My pictures aren't great and he is just starting to go into shed. Pairing was Banana Bumblebee x Fire YB. The yellow along his spine is a lot brighter in person but I couldn't get the camera to capture it. So what do you guys think?
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2016, 11:14 AM   #2
Pasodama
I am not a Banana expert but it appears to be a Banana Firefly to me.
Hopefully you will get a reply from someone who is much more experienced with the Banana/CG morph/combos.

Old 07-16-2016, 11:20 AM   #3
Randy F
I believe Deb is right, but there may be yb in there. Its hard to tell the flames because your background is in similar colors. Try and get a black background to expose all the lowlights in the snake

Old 07-16-2016, 03:39 PM   #4
Steves Serpents
Thanks for the input guys. I was leaning towards banana Firefly myself, just wasn't sure about the Yellowbelly. He's in shed now, I will post some new pics on a different background after he sheds.

Old 07-20-2016, 09:31 PM   #5
SERPENTS DEN
I don't know if this will help but this is a Pastel Banana het Pied you can use as a reference.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!