Good Guy Joe Loma- Hellfire Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:06 PM   #1
Intensity42
Joe Loma- Hellfire Exotics

I recently purchased two Ball Python morphs from Joe. The entire experience was professional and pleasant. Joe and his partner produce some amazing looking, healthy animals. Excellent communication and customer service. I will definitely buy more animals from Joe in the future.

For those of you who are new to the hobby or Ball morphs, Joe is definitely someone you would want to deal with. He demonstrates a willingness to provide information that you will find useful. That is something this hobby definitely needs right now as some veterans choose to shy away from newcomers.

Old 07-07-2017, 02:05 PM   #2
JKvpiaxanthics
Came across Joe selling an amazing proven extreme gene blackhead male and had to have him for one of my projects. Joe respond same day with a more than reasonable offer. Communication was professional and so was the delivery/packaging. Just the way it should be be.
Blackhead showed up vibrant, healthy and viable. Couldn't of been happier with this transaction.
I would assure looking to purchase and reccomend Joe Loma to anyone seeking a high quality ball python. Thanks a ton

Old 08-18-2017, 02:21 PM   #3
Acat17
I purchased a baby mojave fire and she is so feisty that she has been named Spitfire..she came well packed and healthy little 90 g brat haha.

Old 09-28-2017, 10:34 AM   #4
wikidpets
I purchased three amazing ball pythons from Joe @ Hellfire Exotics. The transaction was extremely smooth and answered ALL my questions. I purchased clown male, vanilla 100% het clown female and 100% het clown female. All the snakes are extremely healthy and alert! Snakes were packed well and arrived safely! Hands down the best experience buying a reptile! Looking forward to future business, that's for sure! A+ rating! You won't find a nicer guy in the business! If you need some awesome snakes, check out Joe @ Hellfire Exotics!!

Old 01-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #5
FRILLED1
Just wanted to let every one know joe is a great guy to work with and has quality animals just completed are second deal a few months ago and everything went very smooth great communication and easy to work with look forward to working with joe in the future.

Old 05-04-2018, 06:50 PM   #6
Stacey Fischbach
Thumbs up Good Guy!

I purchased a snake from Joe but due to inclement weather he had to hang on to it for awhile which was very kool on his part. So when it came time to ship there just happen to be a severe thunder storm that stranded the snake at the Indiana FedEx hub! Joe kept me well informed of what was goin on, stayed in touch the whole time sending me updates regularly. The snake finally made it to me and she was packed very well and as a common courtesy on my part I send everyone I buy from pics back even did a temp check she was in perfect health. Two thumbs up and 5 stars for Joe Loma and Hellfire Exotics!!!

Old 05-10-2018, 07:43 AM   #7
Jaust
Had a wonderful experience with Hellfire Exotics. They were able to answer any and all of my questions in very short order.
The 2 snakes I got we're in great health and very good eaters, 10/10 would buy from him again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Old 05-24-2018, 02:47 PM   #8
MMRoyals
Another + review for Joe.

I just purchased an awesome, rare combo sub adult female from him. A top quality animal with service and communication to match. The whole transaction was seamless from start to finish. Thanks again Joe!!

Old 06-05-2018, 08:25 PM   #9
Noa_Morphs
Great experience dealing with Joe, very professional, responds quickly and most importantly cares for his animals. I will for sure continue dealing with him from here on.

Thanks again Joe.

Old 06-05-2018, 08:44 PM   #10
cicireptiles
Wonderful Experience

I had an awesome experience with Joe. Our exchanges were very pleasant, he got back to me very quickly, and the female honey I got from him is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to do business again soon.