Tom Snyder: Zoological Supply (GOOD GUY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2004, 11:46 PM   #1
Chris@TSE
Tom Snyder: Zoological Supply (GOOD GUY)

We've done a few deals with Tom over at zoo supply and I thought I'd take the time to give him a much deserved A+

He's always given us great reviews so I thought I would give him the same courtesy. Packaging was top notch, animals were flawless, and all correspondence was timley and the transaction(s) were overall a wonderful experience. Not to mention he has one of the industries best vets ON SITE so his animals are given clean bills of health before leaving his facility. Excellent!

I would not hesitate buying from tom in the future and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Old 04-21-2005, 03:17 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Thumbs up

Zoological Supply

I contacted Tom two days ago about in order I needed this week. I just received five snakes from Tom.

They came fast and packaged well. Excellent job Tom.

Tom has great customer service and is reliable. I would not hesitate to buy from Tom at Zoological Supply.

Old 04-21-2005, 04:30 PM   #3
Bill_Leverton
Tom is awsome, him and I did a deal a little while back and even though it didnt end the way it was suppose to,Tom was quick to make it right, A+++ in my book

Old 04-22-2005, 04:01 PM   #4
Zoo Supply
Thanks....

For the kind words. Glad everything came in alright Dennis, and hopefully next time we can have a bit smoother deal Bill.

Anyways thanks for the kind words guys, Hope we can deal together again in the future.

TOM

Old 04-27-2005, 11:08 AM   #5
sterlingbp
Good Guy Post

Bought an adult pair of ball pythons and 19 fancy 04 females. All are eating good, look as represented, and packed professional. Thanks for the good straight forward deal. Good person to buy from. Skip Riddel, Sterling Reptiles,Weatherford, Tx.

Old 06-12-2005, 10:55 PM   #6
chausies
I just bought another snake from Tom

and I could not be happier. The snake is lovely, and he even held her for almost 2 weeks so I could pick her up at the shop.

thanks Tom!

Old 06-14-2005, 10:39 PM   #7
Zoo Supply
Thanks Charlene

Thanks Charlene, it definately makes it easier to sell to someone when they are as good a buyer as you, thanks for the business!
TOM

Old 06-16-2005, 11:23 AM   #8
Gregg M
I have never heard of one person that has had a problem with zoological supply......

It is good to see there are good dealers around...... I am happy there is a BOI..... It helps to weed out the dirty from the clean.....

Old 07-12-2005, 10:45 AM   #9
jdhamby
Thumbs up Awesome!

I ordered two red eye tree frogs from him. He was very easy to work with and answered all of my questions. They were shipped quickly and packaged great. They are beautiful frogs that are doing very well! AAAAAAAAAA+++++++++

Old 03-05-2006, 11:53 PM   #10
RangerGrrl
Tom Snyder Good Guy

I called Tom at Zoological Supply asking about Sinaloan Milksnakes. He held one for me at his retail store for two or three days just so I could drive down to take a look at it that weekend. I decided to go ahead and purchase the snake. Tom was very helpful; he sexed the little guy for me before I drove back home. My new snake eats with zero hesitation and is extremely tame. I would do business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!