Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:43 PM   #211
Fatalis
Going to also have to agree what has already been said here. Whether or not the iguana is the same one, a full refund has been offered by the seller upon return of the iguana. The whole not trusting the seller thing is just making this overly complicated. Send the iguana back and get the money or send the $100 back and keep the iguana. This doesn't have to be a headache.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:46 PM   #212
kw18
Mhenry you’ve been here for a minute and bring up all old arguements against me that I’ve already explained. And I already said in page 3 or somewhere way back that All of you here who are lewisi enthusiasts KNOW high quality yearling Lewisi DONT GO up for SALE often! I felt I had to jump on it. Again I take blame. And I don’t know what thumbnails are. I can barely keep up with all this I’ve stated I’m horrible with computers. I don’t even know how you guys are all cropping half of my sentence (taking everything I say out of context) and posting it over and over so yes spamming this BOi and I keep having to repeat myself for all the new people on the thread. Tell me I look the like a bad guy again because how I handled a scammer I could care less it’s done and over with. The issue at hand is the iguana. I’ve told everyone I’m here to prove he sent the wrong iguana “bait and switch” if it was an accident he’d have owned up and the return would be done!!!! If he wanted to do a return that was fair like everyone here had suggested then he would have talked to me RIGHT NOW when I asked him in back to back comments. Like everyone said we both don’t trust each other (obviously everyone sees why I don’t) and WE BOTH either need to step up and come to agreement (fair) like multiple members have posted very good ideas that would have our thoughts of being ripped off put as ease.... I told you I’d put money down $$$ he doesn’t want to do or even consider any of these fair returns other memebers talked about cus he’d rather keep the 800$.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #213
Akiranar
Can some of the more senior members here tell me if Discreet means Friends and Family, please?

Old 01-03-2018, 06:57 PM   #214
kw18
I’m done with this thread. Tyjohn you want to deal public here and take other memebers advice (as I am) and come to terms on a fair agreement that public. Than let’s do it. I’ve taken very good care of your lewisi as you can see he’s nice and fact compared to when I received him (first picture in my kitchen^^)

If not then I’m done with this thread. Thank you to everyone who wasted their days on here to look over all these BS and actually took the time to look at the pictures and even outline the patterns and post that picture (thank you)

Tyjohn you’re the bad guy either way! Return or no retur! You tried to pull a fast one on me (bait and switch) and you got caught cus I’m not some shmuck who buys a 1000$ lewisi and keeps him in a 12x24 fish tank
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #215
kw18
Thank you for this sir!

Anyone who thinks I should return with the 100$ in hand (which only covers shipping) please put up 900$ of your own Money SO if I return and get ripped again I can come to you for my lose....? Any takers if not then please shut up. The guy is dishonest (regardless of how I handled this) he deserves ZERO trust!
100% still open to a public and fair return though! Even the 3rd party Deal. If not then I’m done with this thread.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2018, 07:14 PM   #216
AbsoluteApril
The photo in his hand and the one in your hand appear to be the same animal. The one in the ad (in the plastic tub) appears to be different (as others have noted).

John, did you have any feedback for all why the one in the ad in the plastic tub appears different or are you claiming they are the same?

Old 01-03-2018, 07:29 PM   #217
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Can some of the more senior members here tell me if Discreet means Friends and Family, please?
In this particular context I believe it does. In my industry (firearms) it means not putting anything in the description field to indicate that what is being purchased is a firearm, ammunition, etc. since using PayPal for such purchases violates their TOS.

In reading the back and forth emails between the two it looks like the buyer offered to send payment F&F to get a lower price, it was not a demand made initially by the seller.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:40 PM   #218
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
In this particular context I believe it does. In my industry (firearms) it means not putting anything in the description field to indicate that what is being purchased is a firearm, ammunition, etc. since using PayPal for such purchases violates their TOS.

In reading the back and forth emails between the two it looks like the buyer offered to send payment F&F to get a lower price, it was not a demand made initially by the seller.
Thank you Melinda. So, if what you say is true. Kameron who claimed it was TyJohn who demanded Friends and Family, was the one who suggested it first, correct?

As far as I can tell in all this, Kameron is doing his best to muddy up the thread with calls of "Not the same Iguana". To which the answer has been the same as I said pages ago:

"Either send the Iguana back and get the rest of the money, or keep it and return the $100."

His calls of us putting our money where our mouths are is just, in my opinion, him wanting something for nothing. All his bluster and his insults towards anyone who doesn't agree with him just makes me hope that other people dealing with him see how he acts here and decides never to deal with him again.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:54 PM   #219
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Thank you Melinda. So, if what you say is true. Kameron who claimed it was TyJohn who demanded Friends and Family, was the one who suggested it first, correct?
That is what I took away from the last post on the bottom of page 20.

It would have been of great help if all of the emails and texts were posted in the first page or two, instead of being dribbled out over 20 pages of discussion.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:54 PM   #220
Stephenson8011
This guy is completely out of his mind. He wants someone else to pay for his mistakes. Really?!?!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!