Info Possible stolen pictures-Nadine Funk - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
reptilebaby
Possible stolen pictures-Nadine Funk

I just got an e-mail from someone saying they are selling a very beautiful pair of piebald balls for a ridiculously low price. I am almost positive I have seen the pics before, since I look at and drool over every pebald ball picture I see!

I don't know how to put the pics I was sent on this forum without putting them into my fauna photo album, and I don't want to save them on my computer since they are not mine. they say they're asking $200 for the male and $250 for the female, and the female is definitely a high white one. I seem to remember seeing the pic of the female one on fauna.

If someone can give me some advice on posting the pics I will attempt to.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
TheVipersHouse
Just save em to your computer and once this is all said and done and you find out what you need to find out just delete them off your computer ..

Old 11-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
TheVipersHouse
you can save them to your computer for your own personal admiration and its not considered stealing them , its only stealing someones pics when you use them for your own personal gain . just save em to your system and post em here so we can identify the owners ..

Old 11-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
reptilebaby
K I will try to get them on here

Old 11-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
reptilebaby
Don't know if I'll be able to do it without putting them in my fauna album-that's the only way I have been able to get ANY pics on here.

Old 11-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
reptilebaby
Here's the e-mail-don't know if you'll be qable to click on the photos in the bottom though.

1 recipientsCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou
Hide Details FROM:nadine funk TO:kristinaclemens@rocketmail.com Message flagged Saturday, November 12, 2011 3:39 PMThis message contains blocked images.Show ImagesOptions Message body Hello,
Thanks for the interest in my pythons. The snakes are still available
with me OK. I have both the male and the females and ready to give
them out at very moderate prices . It will cost just $200 for the
male and $250 for the female including transportation and delivery
to you over there in USA.
Presently i am located in Kamerun. We can here in a voluntary trip
with Christian missionaries and i am ready, willing and able to send
you the python as soon as you want them. The poses all papers and
health certificates.
My pythons are presently 9 months old and attached to this mail are
some recent photos of both the male and the female.
I await your response as soon as possible so i can educate you on
how the shipment will take place.

Best Regards

PhotosDownload All f-pied1.JPG f-pied-2.jpg f-pied-3.jpg m-pieb 1.jpg m-pieb 2.jpg

Old 11-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #7
TheVipersHouse
You can use photobucket as a host site ,or you can highlight the picture and right click and copy image link and then use the picture icon and paste the webaddress of the pic if it has one

Old 11-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
reptilebaby

Old 11-13-2011, 06:23 PM   #9
reptilebaby
please let me know if someone can post them permanently so I can erase them off my account.

Old 11-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #10
reptilebaby

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!