Mature Pair of iguanas for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 09:55 PM   #1
maylanna
Mature Pair of iguanas for sale

Male and female pair of iguanas 46-48 inches in length. Male, 7 years, has orange coloring in head and spines. Female, 5 years, maintains green coloration. Both are gentle and get along well with one another. The male becomes aggresive toward female during mating season....but, female has not started laying eggs. Possible mating pair in future. 2 large cages, lights, calcium sups, and books. Owner does not have time to dedicate to loving animals. e-mail for pics
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-04-2004, 11:40 PM   #2
2wazzu4
Question Pictures?

Hi, I was wondering if you could e-mail some pictures of iggys. Thanks! jrmf69@hotmail.com

Old 04-06-2004, 12:52 AM   #3
2wazzu4
Talking Iguana Q's

How much are you looking to get for these igs.I also was wanting to know how ong they have been together. Thanks!

Old 04-06-2004, 04:27 AM   #4
maylanna
They have been together for four years now. It was kinda cute getting them together, almost like love at first sight. I am looking for $ 400 for the pair and all their set-up.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2004, 11:22 PM   #5
2wazzu4
Question Price

I already have a large set-up, so I am only looking to buy the iguanas. Are you willing to sell just the iguanas and if so, how much would they be? Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread