Good Guy Mattie92479 aka Matthew Miller Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
BurkeBrosExotics
Thumbs up Mattie92479 aka Matthew Miller Reptiles

Picked up a pair of 15ft plus albino retics. I gotta say the guy is one of the best sellers ive done business with. I put a deposit on them and he held them for 6 weeks till i came down and picked them up. Great guy will do business again i am certain of that.....I want your blonde paradox tiger! Thanks again Matt!

Joshua Burke
BurkeBros.Exotics
BurkeBrothers@comcast.net

Old 02-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
Slipmattic
Matt is pretty much the only person i deal with, from feeders to animals.. I can honesltey say nothing but good things and almost refuse to deal with anyone but him..locally anyway.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
Cp3_Pythons
I have to agree Mattie92479 a STAND UP GUY I've done several transactions buying and selling with Matthew Miller and all of them have gone SMOOTHLY. When dealing with Matthew Miller you can rest at ease knowing your getting Quality animals, feeders, or and products.
I wont hesitate for a split second to do business with Matthew Miller and look foward to doing business with him for a long time come

Old 02-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
juggalo
Matt is an awesome dude, met him finally last year, have done a few deals with him and all went smooth, would do business any time.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
wiccaninblack
I just received my long-sought Albino Burm male from Matthew. Because a friend of his travels between Matt's place and home (which is only about 30 miles from MY home!!), the Burm was "hand delivered." I couldn't believe the service, care and accuracy of what had been described by Matt as to the Burm he had posted for sale. Honestly - and this is absolutely NO exaggeration - when I was shown the Burm male my mouth dropped open and I was speechless. I kid you not!! All I could do was look at this gorgeous Burm and kept repeating "He's GORGEOUS...he's just GORGEOUS!" I'm 64-almost-65 and was like a kid in a candy store.

Next, I'm getting an order of food ready to send to Matt. Yeah, I think I've found a keeper!

Rebecca Cook
Roxboro, NC

Old 02-20-2011, 02:25 AM   #6
mattie92479
The real thanks goes to you all. Thanks for all of your loyal support. 100 percent customer satisfaction is my goal. I appreciate the kind words and continued business. It is people like you that continue to make my business where it is at today!

Matthew Miller

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!