New Hanover Co NC FI cornsnakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 09-16-2020, 07:58 PM   #1
mike k
New Hanover Co NC FI cornsnakes

I have a clutch of corns from New Hanover Co, NC (Wilmington) available. Cornsnakes used to be common here, but rampant development over the last 2 decades has decimated their habitat. 7.4 available. Still working on getting them all eating f/t pinks, but half have already. Both of the adults (pictured) were found in local neighborhoods. Pics of the babies available.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Text 8284065810 or email mikek3113@yahoo.com

Mike
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-17-2020, 12:44 PM   #2
Spitfire
Price on them? And can you provide references?

Old 09-17-2020, 01:42 PM   #3
Phil Bradley
I purchased a pair of Aesculapian ratsnakes from Mike last year. We met in person and got the chance to talk snakes for a few minutes. The pair of animals I purchased have been doing fantastic and Mike seemed to be a dedicated hobbyist. I would not hesitate to purchase additional stock from him in the future.

Old 09-17-2020, 04:29 PM   #4
mike k
Ne Hanover co corns

Thanks, Phil!

Not all of the corns are eating yet. $30 each when they are. $25 not feeding yet. Both sexes available. I am moving next week, so things are very hectic here. Text m at 8284065810 if interested and I will let you know when feeding pairs available. Some people on the list already.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-18-2020, 03:23 PM   #5
jwarren1
Hey bud, texted, called, and emailed with no reply. Your mailbox is full.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:53 PM   #6
mike k
Much bigger response on these than I anticipated. I'm really glad so many people are interested in locality animals. Hopefully I'll produce more next year.

Right now they are all spoken for.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!