Congo African Greys & Rose Breasted Cockatoos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 11:27 AM   #1
ajsparrots
Congo African Greys & Rose Breasted Cockatoos

Very sweet babies.
The congo greys are 11 weeks old and will be weaned in a little over a week. I also have one younger congo that will be weaned in 4 weeks. The weaned price on the greys is $850. I have a 4 week old congo grey that I will sell now for $625 to an experienced hand feeder.

I also have two rose breasted cockatoo babies, they are fully weaned, 11 weeks old. One male, one female. Male is a little sweeter than the female. Female is more independent, but they are both friendly. They are in perfect feather and health. They are $1250 each.

I can ship via delta, shipping is an extra $125 including carrier.

All my babies are well socialized, go to anyone, don't bite and are gorgeous. you wouldn't be disappointed! I am in Kissimmee FL and I can email more pics and info.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-15-2006, 08:07 PM   #2
icemaster254
Hi

I am iterested in your congos. Can u send me more pics and info on them at icemaster254@yahoo.com thanks!!!

Old 01-09-2007, 09:48 PM   #3
kathiekrom
Do You Have Any Single Males,mature For 500.00

Old 05-15-2007, 12:31 PM   #4
sandyketch
African Grey Babies

I am just looking into getting a baby. I have lots of hand-feeding expreience, but I am not yet ready to get one, as I just made the decision to buy a Grey. I live in Orlando. I was wondering how often do you have babies available?
Please Email me back at Ketchersidpooh@aol.com
Thanks!
Sandy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread