Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
Ed Clark
Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy.

This is a long story, Nicole and I had a breeder loan deal going on with a male yellow italian leatherback I call Prince. I bought him from Tom Clarke. the deal was she was to breed him to many females that she had waiting.

Long story she never bred him once in 8 months, I asked her to ship him back she tells me she has become attache to him and will not return him.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
Ed Clark
God was I warned about her, a friend even told me I would look bad in orange coveralls. I should have taken his advice he was right.

I will post emails and such later on.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:55 PM   #3
Ed Clark
She asked me to buy her 14 dragons for a show we did in Buffalo with the promise of repayment after the show. well its 7 months later and she has paid nothing.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #4
Ed Clark
She bought a hypo trans and a smoothie off me in june $210.00 with a promise to pay later when she has money. 10 months later she has paid nothing.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:00 AM   #5
Ed Clark
She had me pick up 4 cages for her in North Jersey with a cost of $80.00 plus in gas and tolls and has paid nothing as of yet.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #6
KelliH
I guess you guys broke up?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:13 AM   #7
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
I guess you guys broke up?
Ohh, you beat me to it.

Get your stuff back, Ed.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #8
Ed Clark
I'm sorry to air this in public, I really am.

I was warned by a few, should have listened to them.

I defended her vigorously in a thread here, looking back I was probably wrong I have seen the devil in her. what she says to a person can push them to doing things out of character.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #9
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post

I was warned by a few, should have listened to them.

I defended her vigorously in a thread here, looking back I was probably wrong I have seen the devil in her. what she says to a person can push them to doing things out of character.
You're a grown man Ed. Time to take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming other people. You know I'm right.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #10
dragonluver83
Quote:

Quote:
I defended her vigorously in a thread here, looking back I was probably wrong I have seen the devil in her.
ed,
what bad guy thread did you defend her on, and why were you wrong?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!