Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #41
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Ed, I understand you are trying to provide your proof,

You are in a sticky situation. You dated her and most of what you two did, was probably on the phone. But this is where your problem lies. YOu should seriously sit down with Nicole
Almost everything was on phone and Im. so i posted the shipping label to her.

I would like to try to talk to her reasonably with out her getting angry and start yelling. this has been going on a long time, I would ask her why she is spending money on high end dragons for herself when she still owes me money and that would start a war.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #42
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post

I would like to try to talk to her reasonably with out her getting angry and start yelling. this has been going on a long time, I would ask her why she is spending money on high end dragons for herself when she still owes me money and that would start a war.
A womanly tactic..it means, you are getting paid in other ways...don't ask me for money!

Old 04-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #43
ReptileJay
Quote:
No I never gave her Prince. I would have given her the world if I could.
we both had alot to gain with the breeding loan. my gorgeous male with the many high color females she owned. the split on the babies would have helped her move up the steps on the breeding ladder. my only thoughts were to help her into a better position.the arguing over Prince and the money that was never repaid is what drove the nails into the coffin. if I had to do it all over I would have just gave it all to her with no thoughts of getting anything back. its too late for that now.
THAT is indication enough that you DID in fact GIVE her the dragon.

If you would have given her the world, the dragon is a hell of a lot LESS than the world... Things like this happen all the time, a boyfriend give a girlfriend a gift... they break up, and the boyfriend wants it back because all of a sudden it WASN'T a gift... Gifts are NOT conditional. Either provide proof that the dragon WAS in fact a loan and NOT a gift or give it up. Those are really the ONLY 2 options that exist in this situation.

Whining like a child about all these "problems" really don't look to me like anything more than a heartbroken teenager, crying about his "lost love"... Seriously... GROW UP.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:55 PM   #44
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay View Post
THAT is indication enough that you DID in fact GIVE her the dragon.

If you would have given her the world, the dragon is a hell of a lot LESS than the world... Things like this happen all the time, a boyfriend give a girlfriend a gift... they break up, and the boyfriend wants it back because all of a sudden it WASN'T a gift... Gifts are NOT conditional. Either provide proof that the dragon WAS in fact a loan and NOT a gift or give it up. Those are really the ONLY 2 options that exist in this situation.

Whining like a child about all these "problems" really don't look to me like anything more than a heartbroken teenager, crying about his "lost love"... Seriously... GROW UP.
"Doesn't"... sorry...

Old 04-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #45
Southern Wolf
Quote:
It proves I bought them from Khavong Pha for her, he shipped to me because she did not want him to know they were for her. I shipped them to her so she had them before the show. I do have a shipping record going to her.
Nope... that proves that you bought animals and had them shipped to YOU

Old 04-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #46
Southern Wolf
Quote:

Yes... but there could have been ANYTHING in that box. The label doesnt state 14 dragons that I saw.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #47
HowlinGaleDragons
I am not going to get myself upset over this but I will clear a few things up; I will not post on the BOI after this I am not running I just don't want to deal with his drama on this one too.

Ed Clark dose not own the Dragon named Prince I legally own Prince I was given ownership Sept 2009 I admit I can't prove it because it happened verbally I should have gotten it in writing knowing Ed's past but I trusted him then. Prince originally arrived near death he was skinny, dehydrated, his eyes where infected, and he was loaded with so many parasites I am still shocked I was able to rehab him. Ed knowingly sent this dragon to me as stated in the attached email . Ed told me that Prince was not high enough quality for him to breed he called him ugly and useless:angry; Ed Prince is not useless to me he is a much lover Pet and because of this he will be my pet until the day he dies I am no longer interested in considering sending him to you; I would be condemning him to becoming nothing but property to you he is the most loveable dragon and he deserves so much more. Even though I don't owe you anything if he ever dose breed which I doubt will ever happen I will send you a pair of his babies.

On the 14 babies Ed is speaking about; he did ship them to me and he was paid in cash when he came to NY to go to a show with me.

What is wierd for me is I am not mad, I am just disapointed. I should have known better to have anything to do with Ed but I made my own decission and it bit me in the butt. Live and Learn; and I have learned after this especially to truly listen to what other people tell me as many warned me.

Dean It was more I was too trusting that has gotten me hurt many times in the past but it just who I am. I posted the BOI before I got your PM because I felt I had no other choice or way to protect myself but I do appreciate all the advice you have given me you have always been very professional.

Ed also please stop threatening to take me to court and what not you have proof of nothing a judge will laugh at you I would appreciate it if you do not try to contact me in any manor I do not want to have anything to do with you. You have caused me enough problems If I could go back I would never have contacted you so all of this would have never happen, but things don't work that way.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #48
BMK.
it's just gets weirder & weirder around here...

Old 04-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #49
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
:

Prince originally arrived near death he was skinny, dehydrated, his eyes where infected, and he was loaded with so many parasites I am still shocked I was able to rehab him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons
Send Medussa back as she was a gift to you and the gift you gave me in the form of Prince will be sent back
So you got this lizard, he was allegedly near death, you nursed him back to health, and you were perfectly willing earlier today to send him right back to where you got him as a barter item?

Not taking sides, just puzzled since your last few posts has this lizard as a dear pet.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:16 PM   #50
HowlinGaleDragons
I was only considering it because I am tired of Ed's Drama But I can't bring myself to consider sending Prince to Ed anymore; I also did thinking on the fact all the dragons from Ed where sick I would be risking bringing something into my colony I Quarantine but you never know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!