Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:18 PM   #81
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
just so everyone knows what truly happened
This thread seems to be deteriorating into a pissing contest. There is no indication that your piss is any truer than Ed's.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #82
HowlinGaleDragons
I would also like to ad that Ed told me (not sure if it is true or just his BS) that he put all of the babies in the Freezer and a Snow Bell The snow Bell was the one female I was able to save she was fat and happy Actually I have a picture of her before I sent her back I will attach for you. I feed my Geckos Crickets and Mini Meal Worms Ed was only offering them Supers and Meals I told him multiple times what I fed them and he did not listen said they where non feeders and killed them off.

Here is the snow bell I rehabbed I found the picture on one of my CDs she was 62 Grams when I shipped her. She has a beautiful Fat full tail and great body weight no rat tail here!

But anyways Ed your fairy tails aren't bothering me All you are doing is making things worse for yourself now people know how sick the Leos where and the Frogs.

Get over it you got the boot, move on I am done with the childish lies you come up with.

Well I've said my part on him coming up with another "Money Owed" fairy tale you can contact me on the BOI on Ed I am unsubscribing from this one again and will no longer take part in it. I feel like I am fighting with a child right now and I don't like it.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #83
Ed Clark
Nicole Norton Bad Guy!

This is a pic of an Amaya baby I bought from Nicole, that never thrived and eventually died . she promised a replacement.....I'm still waiting for the replacement.(has been in freezer for awhile).

She sold a clutch mate to her "good friend Rhea" also. Rhea called Nicole shortly after receiving it to tell Nicole that it was sick. Nicole was beside herself with anger saying it was not her fault that she would never sell Rhea crickets or gutload ever again. she also said she would never sell Rhea another dragon ever.

Nicole has an anger problem and her temper gets away from her and is predisposed to jumping to the wrong conclusions blaming anyone that says they are having problems with her dragons that it is not her problem.

She brags about taking in rescues, first thing she does is breed the females.her motto is quality not quantity. shes all about about the quanti with no regards to quality. the problems with her dragons is a glaring example of this.

She lives in an area the has frequent power outages, the big temperature drops has a huge adverse effect on everything she keeps. most of the dragons she brumated came out with respiratory problems.she just starts pumping them with anti biotics to try to save them...then pumps them with pro biotics that has in the past killed them or almost killed them. she blamed her supplier in Florida for the bad pro biotics she even contacted the manufacturer telling them their product was bad.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #84
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post

Well I've said my part on him coming up with another "Money Owed" fairy tale you can contact me on the BOI on Ed I am unsubscribing from this one again and will no longer take part in it.
Hmmm....unsubscribing again are you?

She is keeping 2 healthy leos, wonder why she did not send them back to me with the others to reduce her bill with me?

Old 04-24-2010, 02:15 PM   #85
HowlinGaleDragons
A few people told me I need to make sure I reply even though this is pot shotsso here we go.

You mean the female you got from me that you killed because you kept her with a leather back male twice her size? I never said I would replace anything due to that fact it was your own stupidity that caused her demise you also had her for months.

My rescues are rehabbed and adopted I do not breed them and you know that; really Ed are you this desperate for attention.

I never had trouble with any probiotics LOL And the only antibiotics ever given are to rescues that need them and all dosing is handled by a licensed Vet. Also what supplier in FL? News to me

Hmmmm guess that is why the generator we have powers the whole house and automatically turns on? None of my dragons came out of Brumation with any problems actually one put on 5 grams during brumation.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #86
DAND
Is anyone else imagining Ed's freezer with hundreds of zip lock baggies with dead dragons in them marked and tagged for future BOI use.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #87
HowlinGaleDragons
What Leos? I do not have any

My Herp List

Bearded Dragons
1 Sav. Monitor
1 Sudan Plated Lizard
1 Pyxie Frog
1 Ball Python

Old 04-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #88
Lucille
Ed.

For God's sake just take the high road. You too, Nicole.

Both of you.

The bickering is not helping the reps of either of you. Sure, it's a riveting soap opera, but don't y'all want to be known for your critters and not for your dirty laundry hamper?

AND don't try to get in a last word dig at the other by saying 'OK Lucille but'

No buts.

In a year, y'all will have new relationships, new interests, but this garbage will still be here. Let it go.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #89
HowlinGaleDragons
Your imaginary Bill?

Oh god DAND Bad Image He froze healthy Leos I sent back to him!

Old 04-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #90
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Is anyone else imagining Ed's freezer with hundreds of zip lock baggies with dead dragons in them marked and tagged for future BOI use.
Isn't that the second frozen dragon picture he's posted this week??? I can't imagine that freezer any other way... Except maybe with some frozen hotdogs sitting in there with the corpses... Seperated by plastic wraping of course...

But seriously, I understand holding onto an animal that dies in your care for a short time... Perhaps to determine cause of death, or to show that it died by some fault of the shipper, but to keep a frozen animal indefinitely in the hopes that you can use it to possibly make a quick, easy buck (or to try to target someone after months have passed... Aka:blackmail) is disgusting to me...

If there was a problem with this animal, why are we ONLY hearing about it now??? It all just seems too convenient...

Kudos to you Ed... You just keep moving up the ranks in my book...(Of people I would not DREAM of associating with on ANY level)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!