Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #41
geckoman2
a bad guy thread is very visible anthing that is wrong like all the others i posted catching wc animals and selling them for a 100% profit is a bad guy thread being a scammer like amanda is a bad guy thread and maybe all these people on here that are just boi surfers and dont buy or sell just make people snap like iragvet all to deserve a bad guy and all this proff bs its put thgere for the world to see you make your decision proof who makes bad guy threads for no reason the most likly are warrented in my book you deserve on1 amanda is a scammer its out of the bag NOW and im LMAO

Old 07-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #42
shinezilla
Both of you are wrong for shipping anything LIVE 2nd. Day via USPS (with the exception of feeders)

And with all do respect... Did you not post Shawn as a Bad Guy because of his dragon that passed and he's giving you crap and him not wanting to pay you the $75 ?

I don't see how the rest is relevant to your main reason to posting about how he ships and what he did prior to your last transaction... If I can remember correctly, you posted a Good Guy thread on him not too long ago and mentioned such a wonderful packing job he did on your snakes.

Here's the thread...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=tinmantribe5

Were the snakes he shipped out 2nd Day USPS, snakes you received? If this "bad blood" never happened between the two of you, would you be singing how he did something illegal up on the roof tops as oppose to you keeping silent about it if he never gave you crap about a dragon he got from you?

Shawn, the whole shipping the snakes via USPS and mislabeling it purposely is one of the many reasons why there are so many laws trying to be passed on snakes.

Good luck to the both of you, it always sucks seeing "buddies" at eachothers' throats.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #43
joseydiann
You did it to yourself Shawn, you really did.
I even told someone posting on this thread that I did NOT want to bring this hear and had been avoiding it because I thought we were once friends and I did not want this.. BUT you would not stop.. You kept threatening to bring me here, we are here!

And the bad part is, you never gave me a chance. YOU and I both know I would have sent you any reptile you wanted even after the 10 days and our 3 day guarantee was up, I would have replaced her with 4 dragons to make up for it. I would have told you to get her Vet help. You may not admit it here and now but you know me better..

I truly hate this, but you are wrong here in more than one way!

Here are the emails, and after this he did not reply he blocked me from everything, deleted, me and left nasty comments on my profile.

Lucy has died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shawn lewis to you - 3 days ago

Hello hey wanted to tell you lucy was just found dead I have been trying for a day or so to tell you she was getting real lethargic and shrunkin spin.I took the smaller frailer one and ben got the more active on who seems to be fine all my other Dragons are fat and Happy so I dont know?

Re: Lucy has died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 days ago

NO way you gotta be kiddin' me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happen? They all did great here the whole time they were here, they were eating great!

Were you soaking them every other day and misting them with a water bottle every day? It could have been this nasty heat wave going across the US!

I don't know, no clue at all, as I was not there but it could have been anything.

We just had a kid want another one he came saying nothing odd happen other than it ate an outside bug I ask him if he read over our care sheet that I provided for him. He must have remember or looked over it because he said never mind that it was a lightening bug and sadly there are some bug that kill them within one day and the Vet can't even save them.

From how you described it, sounds like she was hot and or dehydrated.

But when I sent them they were all the same size and weight pretty much so I don't know which one you mean by "smaller frailer" one!

I'm really sorry I know you were excited to get the trans in. :-(

Thank you
Amanda And Heather
S&S Dragons
www.snsdragons.webs.com

THOSE WERE THE EMAILS, THEN I GOT DELETED AND HE DID NOT REPLY!

Old 07-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #44
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy's Midwest Morphs View Post
Lets all just follow the Leader and Gang Up on Shawn ... ... Come on guys all together . Come on you all know that shawn has done nothing wrong to you, so why is this still going . Shawn once stuck up for amanda when everyone thought she maybe a scam , Sooo this is a REPLAY!!!! Amanda has been on the BOI more than ONCE
This isnt "Gang up on Shawn" fest. This is just trying to get to the facts of "did he knowingly violate law and the Lacey Act" by shipping snakes via USPS. This is about Amanda STILL being owed money (75.00) that she isnt going to see. This is about the not communicating with the OP about a sick animal in the timeframe agreed upon by both parties via Amandas TOS.

Personally, I have nothing against Shawn other than a few of his posts that he has directed towards me in this thread as well as another. But, I DEFINITELY have an issue if he KNOWINGLY shipped out snakes via USPS.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #45
joseydiann
Noooo my point is that he will not let up and get off me for shipping USPS when HE did the same but with SNAKES..

Yes the packing was great, the snakes were safe in the box. Just as were dragons, see my point.

He is going around posting on people profiles about my shipping, and his poor dead dragon from that shipping. What about all the others that are ok..

YESSSS I know I need to give up on reptiles forever because I live so far back in the hills that I am not near a place to ship overnight. My only choice is USPS, sorry for that..

Old 07-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #46
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
This is about Amanda STILL being owed money (75.00) that she isnt going to see. This is about the not communicating with the OP about a sick animal in the timeframe agreed upon by both parties via Amandas TOS.
Exactly. If the animal arrived to him sick he should have said so at that moment. If other were sick, again, he should have said so early on. Amanda plainly states there are a certain number of days her animals are guaranteed for after arrival. If a buyer waits beyond that amount of time to contact the seller with an issue, it then becomes the responsibility of the buyer. Maybe with better communication things could have gotten resolved in a civil manner.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #47
joseydiann
Come on you all know that shawn has done nothing wrong to you, so why is this still going

This is going because I have done nothing but wait on the money, when I log in and got that nasty message from him for no reason yet again. It is going because he said he should post me on the BOI well here it is.. He wanted it, he same as ask for it..

All I did was reply to "she died" and I got all this crap..
Well little does he know my very next reply would have been "we have no more trans, but I do have BP's, corns, and new baby VC's what would you like?" OR "ok well since you lost her even though the guarantee is long up, just keep the last $75"

Did he give me that chance? Did you Shawn?

Old 07-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #48
Kaiyudsai
Do you really think it is OK to break reptile shipping Laws??? It is people like you who make headlines and cast a negative light on our industry....

Old 07-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #49
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Noooo my point is that he will not let up and get off me for shipping USPS when HE did the same but with SNAKES..

Yes the packing was great, the snakes were safe in the box. Just as were dragons, see my point.

He is going around posting on people profiles about my shipping, and his poor dead dragon from that shipping. What about all the others that are ok..

YESSSS I know I need to give up on reptiles forever because I live so far back in the hills that I am not near a place to ship overnight. My only choice is USPS, sorry for that..
Amanda, I think what Shine is saying is that you SHOULD have shipped the dragons overnight via USPS, not 2nd day. For the animals sake, that is what you need to do. But, if in your TOS you guarantee live arrival its really a moot point how you ship as long as it is legally done. Not that I agree with two day shipping (Shine is absolutely right) but, you should change to overnight USPS for lizards and use something else for snakes should you ever need to ship some out.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #50
Kaiyudsai
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
Exactly. If the animal arrived to him sick he should have said so at that moment. If other were sick, again, he should have said so early on. Amanda plainly states there are a certain number of days her animals are guaranteed for after arrival. If a buyer waits beyond that amount of time to contact the seller with an issue, it then becomes the responsibility of the buyer. Maybe with better communication things could have gotten resolved in a civil manner.
I couldnt agree more..... people establish TOS for a reason..... It also seems a bit fishy that there wasnt a single phone call about the dragons coming in sick.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!