Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #51
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Noooo my point is that he will not let up and get off me for shipping USPS when HE did the same but with SNAKES..

Yes the packing was great, the snakes were safe in the box. Just as were dragons, see my point.

He is going around posting on people profiles about my shipping, and his poor dead dragon from that shipping. What about all the others that are ok..

YESSSS I know I need to give up on reptiles forever because I live so far back in the hills that I am not near a place to ship overnight. My only choice is USPS, sorry for that..
There's no need for sarcasm... UPS does offer package pickups. And as for the rest of what I said, if he wasn't giving you crap about the dragon... Would you be so quick to tell everyone how bad of a person he is because he shipped snakes the way he did? I'm sure if he never gave you such grief, you would keep your mouth shut about it rather than making your case.

Plenty people will ship USPS on LIVE but not 2nd. Day. And I will have to add on that you recently dealt with a friend of mine who said you told her shipping to her is overnight and $50? She told me this a couple weeks ago... Whatup wit dat?

Old 07-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #52
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
To all my Friends its been a lot of Fun guys&Gals
To Nasty Amanda Tanner from S&S DRagons you truly are a Snake!
I will not respond to this bullsh_ tt! life is to short!
Good bye
The Tinman
It is perfectly acceptable to step away from a BOI thread if you are losing your temper or if the thread is deterirating into a shouting match that nothing good will come of.

If everyone stick to the facts and steers away from personal attacks it is much easier to get at the points each party is trying to make.

Being accused of shipping snakes USPS is pretty serious and leaving the thread while that is hanging over you is not a good idea.

And dramatic exits are pointless.

I have said here for years that even if something goes wrong in a transaction, the test of how one looks at the parties is how they respond. Courtesy,understanding, and a clarification of the facts are all good places to start a BOI response.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #53
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
AMANDA WHY IS ALL THIS COMING OUT NOW ABOUT GIVING HIM SOMETHING IN EXCHANGE . THERE WAS NEVER MENTION ABOUT IT NOR WAS THERE GOING TO BE TELL THE TRUTH PLEASE. THERE WERE MORE E-MAILS THAN YOUR SHOWING TOO .

Old 07-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #54
StrictlyExotics
And just to clear the air, YES, I told Amanda to take it here. After all, this is what the BOI is for Shawn. Its how you handle yourself in here in a bad transaction that seperates you from the bad guys in the hobby. Personally, I think you two should talk this out and come to some sort of resolution as you two were once friends.

Honestly Shawn, Amanda was more upset that she felt that she lost a friend that she talked to EVERYDAY for a year. I personally believe that she would have sent you almost anyhting in her menagerie of animals to keep you happy. She didnt want to post this about you here. I told her to do it to expose your shipping etiquette as I would want to know.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #55
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
he didn't just block you like that

Old 07-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #56
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy's Midwest Morphs View Post
AMANDA WHY IS ALL THIS COMING OUT NOW ABOUT GIVING HIM SOMETHING IN EXCHANGE . THERE WAS NEVER MENTION ABOUT IT NOR WAS THERE GOING TO BE TELL THE TRUTH PLEASE. THERE WERE MORE E-MAILS THAN YOUR SHOWING TOO .
Banjamin, if there are MORE emails then why do you not talk to your dad or roommate and have HIM post them. I do agree with you that there are plenty more emails but I don think that they are one of you telling her within her TOS timeframe, let alone recently that say "hey, I have a problem with one of the beardeds."

Old 07-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #57
joseydiann
I know Dean that is what I'm saying, I should juts give it up.. Because there is no way for me to ship overnight or UPS.. It is 3 hours away. There is a drop off a hour away but I don't like to leave my reptiles there..

Old 07-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #58
joseydiann
This is what I mean.. EVEN MORE LIES..

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=185952

Shawn made 2 videos a few weeks back of all the dragons I sent him.. The two that they are NOW saying is dead is in those videos.. They are just fine not dead at all..

So please explain that as well????????

Old 07-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #59
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
I know Dean that is what I'm saying, I should juts give it up.. Because there is no way for me to ship overnight or UPS.. It is 3 hours away. There is a drop off a hour away but I don't like to leave my reptiles there..

In all honesty Amanda, if you are unable to ship properly due to your location you shouldn't be shipping at all. I am no saying that anything Shawn has said has any merit at all (the opposite actually). However, second day shipping is simply unacceptable

You could consider arranging a single shipping day every week or two and dealing with the long round trip to UPS. If that isn't an option then your sarcastic comment about "giving it up" is probably what you need to do. There are always shows you can do if shipping is not an option. I know that i would never purchase anything from someone who only shipped second day

Just one opinion

Old 07-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #60
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
This is what I mean.. EVEN MORE LIES..

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=185952

Shawn made 2 videos a few weeks back of all the dragons I sent him.. The two that they are NOW saying is dead is in those videos.. They are just fine not dead at all..

So please explain that as well????????
Do you have those videos downloaded Amanda. If you dont, I would do so now. Also, you should find out if there is a way to imbed them here by asking one of the mods, like Harald.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!