Good Guy David Poppy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
kingsnake
Thumbs up David Poppy

Ive been dealing with Mr David Poppy for several weeks now and i cant start to say the kind words about him and all that he has done for me ,ive been looking for a perfect irian jaya jag for a long time a female well dave had one didnt want to sell her and offered her to me and i could not pass up the offer he didnt want to sell her but he did because he knew i was looking for one and quality and genes are all their 100% i am so pleased and thrilled i will always do business with Dave and only dave when it comes to morelia spilotas(carpet pythons)Dave knows snakes and wouldnt sell you a snake that he would buy for himself and the trust factor is off the chart my future breeding with carpets is all gonna come from him all my breeders the man has a heart and does what he does for the fun and hobby and is their for you when you have a question just the best and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR TRADE AND SALES HE HAS THE BEST AND PRICES YOU CAN AFFORD EVEN THOUGH THE SNAKE IS WORTH MORE THAN HE'S ELLING IT TO YOU FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.sincerely Nikko Gambino aka kingsnake

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!