Good Guy Maryanne @ Steel City Scales" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
Tauni
Thumbs up Maryanne @ Steel City Scales"

Maryanne (who also goes by Vienna) owns Steel City Scales. I purchased from her a few months ago and got one of the crested geckos that she acquired from her AC Motherload. She was very kind and easy to work with - gave me as many pictures as I requested for, and even more so! Answered all of my questions and was very open. The crested gecko I purchased happened to lose her tail and Maryanne let me know right away and we worked out details.

The gecko has grown well, has a great attitude just as promised, and is exactly what I wanted.

I would recommend anyone purchasing from her and I look forward to doing more business!

Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #2
Styx
Maryanne is great to deal with, I have also done business with her on multiple occasions. She is also a dealer of Repashy products and her prices are excellent.

Highly recommended.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
lauraleellbp
I've known Maryanne for several years now, and she is passionate about her animals and providing the best possible care for them. She's sensible, honest, and easy to work with.

We completed a bloodline swap a few months back, and I am VERY happy with the Crestie I received from her.

Old 05-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #4
Show Me
I got a adorable orange crested gecko for Steel City Scales today. Everything was handled perfect and I'm very happy with my gecko. Maryanne does a great job! A+ seller

Old 05-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
kristy<3sgeckos
just bought two geckos from Steel City Scales and couldnt be happier quick communication and a flawless transaction. i look forward to doing business with Maryanne in the future!

Old 06-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #6
Zerocoolxx
I have one of her little ones growing up in my collection right now. Couldnt be happier, great person, easy to work with on deals, and lucky me i live right down the street Her geckos are top notch, and no cost is spared to keep her stock healthy, and up and beyond standards.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #7
Mystic Exotics
I recently picked up a couple geckos from Maryanne & was very pleased with the whole transaction!

Old 01-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #8
Kimfishepet
I got three amazing cresties from Maryanne at Steel City Scales a few months ago. They arrived safely, healthy and are little piggies who are growing like weeds. Perfect transaction, with no hick ups! She is producing some amazing kids and is a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended!

Old 03-12-2014, 06:08 PM   #9
Scorpnprincess
I received a Beautiful crested gecko from Maryanne at Steel City Scales and I have to say the whole transaction want perfectly!! Maryanne and I kept in touch and had great communications. The gecko arrived here and she was well-packed. The whole experience was a pleasure, and I look forward to doing business with Maryanne in the future!
A+ seller

Old 03-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #10
tbforrest
Just purchased a lovely girl from Maryanne at Steel City Scales. After working with her I must say I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone! She was extremely informative and a pleasure to work with. She has built a great collection and I look forward to continued business with her in the future

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!