Bolivian/Surinam/Amazon tree boa Super cheap!! in NJ - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 07:13 AM   #11
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006r1
First of all dude, Who do u think u are to come on here and make a smart ass comment on my thread.
Wasn't a smart ass comment, it was an actual heartfelt curiosity. You contradicted yourself with your own words. (the way it's worded) And it wasn't aimed as an attack, (would have made it very clear if it was) so get over your insecurities. They will do you no good in the situation you are in. Take it from someone who has been there DUDE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006r1
.............. But I really appreciate u coming on here and making it look like Im shady or something is amis to hurt my chances of someone helping a servicemember out who is in a tight spot because he is serving his country in IRAQ. Way to go bud.
Yer own words made you look shady DUDE. You didn't need my help. If they didn't i wouldn't have asked the question. And what does me being in Texas have to do with my concern for the animals? Trust me, I'll take the side of the animals any day. It's about them, not you or your toes getting stepped on.

Being an ARMY veteran myself, I know your situation all too well. I had to part with a lot more than 3 snakes when I went in. I appreciate what you are doing for our country, more so than you know, but this aint about Military status, It's about the animals. Sooner you learn that, sooner you'll catch less grief. Not that I was putting grief on you, it's just the way you took it. Or, (accepting partial blame here) perhaps I could have chosen a better way to ask it. But, than again, remember this part?........... "Perhaps I'm missing something here." ???? Maybe instead of launching your little defensive tirade, you coulda just tried to fill me in. Your display of attitude aint helping you sell the snakes.

Anyway, good luck. I hope you find good homes for them, and I hope you return home in one piece as well. I am sure your family misses you, and I am grateful for your service as well.

Best wishes,
Rick

Old 01-07-2007, 02:50 PM   #12
Wilomn
I've never seen a bolivian that looked so much like a common boa. I am far from a boa expert but I'd check into that a little further were I you. Maybe some of the real boa experts could lend an opinion. Did you get pics of the parents by chance?

Old 01-07-2007, 06:17 PM   #13
Nate
Quote:
I've never seen a bolivian that looked so much like a common boa. I am far from a boa expert but I'd check into that a little further were I you. Maybe some of the real boa experts could lend an opinion. Did you get pics of the parents by chance?
Looks like a Columbian (BCI) to me. I would research that one before calling it a Bolivian...no offense meant to the original poster.

Old 01-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #14
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Me either, but I also don't know Bolivians well enough to make the call.
I just figured if he could have one, perhaps one of the ones he has would like nothing better than to NOT get shipped or moved around to a new home.

I think he should take Scott up on the offer myself. It's the best he's gonna get.

Rick

Old 01-08-2007, 12:16 PM   #15
Nate
...for reference, these are Bolivians (B.c.amarali) that I produced this year. That snake in the pic is not amarali. Maybe a BCI locality, but the price doesn't seem right. I suspect it is a nice looking normal Columbian.

Old 01-08-2007, 12:18 PM   #16
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate
...for reference, these are Bolivians (B.c.amarali) that I produced this year. That snake in the pic is not amarali. Maybe a BCI locality, but the price doesn't seem right. I suspect it is a nice looking normal Columbian.

Now THOSE look like Bolivians.

Old 01-08-2007, 12:23 PM   #17
cris78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Now THOSE look like Bolivians.
I have a pair of those he produced and they are stunning!

Old 01-08-2007, 05:47 PM   #18
crotalusadamanteus
Yeah, no mistaking those as Amarili, that's for sure. Nice examples Nate. Don't look much like the one above at all does it? Looks like Airman might have got took. ???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread