For Sale Custom Artwork (Reptiles, fantasy, and more!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 10-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
Riyo
Talking Custom Artwork (Reptiles, fantasy, and more!)

Need a logo for your business or some artwork to brighten up your reptile room?

I am currently open for commissions! I work in traditional and digital formats and will do my best to create something that you love.

Below are some samples of my work, and please make sure to check out my website (www.kaseymay.com) for further samples. Interested in something you see on my website? I can get you prints on most pieces!

If you are interested, please inquire - either PM me here, or feel free to email me at kasey@kaseymay.com.

Cash is preferred but I will consider trades for female ball python morphs. Feel free to make offers - the worse I can say is no!

Thank you for your time - I look forward to working with you!

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!