Quick Overview on the Cages by Moonstruck Exotics!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-16-2003, 09:43 PM   #1
vakejairam
Thumbs up Quick Overview on the Cages by Moonstruck Exotics!!

Hi,

I recently purchased an enclosure from Neil, at Moonstruck Exotics. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase and will give a few observations below:

Build Quality: The cage is built from 1/4 inch PVC material. They “double-up” the material on the bottom and I believe on the sides, which makes it exceptional strong.

Fit and Finish: The cage is very well put together. Every piece is precisely cut and welded together. There was NO excess glue or unfinished material along the joints of the cage. In addition, there are absolutely no gaps with the adjoining pieces. It’s a nice display cage!

Temperature & Humidity: I've had it now for two weeks and it's doing a great job maintaining the appropriate humidity and temps.

Customer Satisfaction: Neil was a delight to work with. He promptly returned my emails within hours/day. The cage was very well packaged and delivered on time.

If you have any questions, please let me know…

Thanks,

Vake J.

Old 12-16-2003, 09:38 PM   #2
W.Wedeking
Excellent cages!

I just wanted to say that we bought a couple for our redtail project and they are wonderful We have two of the 48 x 24's (one with a divider) and they work great. I love the way they look too. We purchased the white ones and they look clean and nice....even in the living room.

I would recommend them for anyone who wants a nice, sturdy clean and professional looking cage.

Thank you Neil!

Old 12-16-2003, 09:56 PM   #3
diamondback1
Wendy, what did the use to divide the cage and did they charge extra? Also how heavy are they?

Old 12-17-2003, 12:11 AM   #4
W.Wedeking
The divider is built in, made of the same material and held into place with tabs. The tabs fit very snug so the divider is nice and tight.
They are pretty light weight, I could pick one up (empty of course) by myself (just for reference, I am 5'1" and about 115 lbs).
They shipped them too us and everything was fine The divider was a little extra but I do not know how much....the Husband took care of the money end

Old 12-17-2003, 06:48 PM   #5
diamondback1
Thanks, Wendy. Does your divider come out to allow the cage to become one large enclosure ?

Old 12-17-2003, 10:07 PM   #6
W.Wedeking
It sure does

Old 12-18-2003, 06:55 AM   #7
snkkpr01
Cages and Divider

I have 3 of Neils cages and they are great. I love these things.

As for the Divider, they are a 25 dollar add on I believe.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!