Jamie Quick (Jamie Quick Reptiles), Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2006, 11:58 AM   #1
Munkyboy
Thumbs up Jamie Quick (Jamie Quick Reptiles), Good Guy!

I recently purchased a beautiful Albino Boa Constrictor Imperator from Jamie Quick Reptiles. The animal is in great health and was obviously cared for impeccably. Jamie was very prompt with regards to answering all of My questions and returning all E-Mail communications leading up to the sale. Good customer service, like was experienced while dealing with Jamie, deserves to be acknowledged in a forum like this. I would definitely do business with Him again in the future, and would recommend him to anyone looking for quality animals and good customer service. Thanks Jamie!
P.S. I noticed on the photo I.D. that her birthdate was Aug 29, 2005. With that in mind I named her Katrina.

Old 01-02-2006, 01:17 PM   #2
snakebiteAZ1
I 2nd that!!!

I purchased a pair of 03' het albinos from him, he was quick on returning his emails and a great business person... The hets are doing great and ready to breed!! Whoo hoo possibly some albino babies this year!!! Thanks Jamie for your spectacular animals and good business ethics... Mike Leonard at leonards-lair.com

Old 05-12-2006, 02:17 AM   #3
LKirkland
Thumbs up Jamie Quick - Good Guy

We recently purchased a female het Piebald BP from Jamie. The deal went went as smooth as silk. Jamie did everything he said he would, when he said he would. The little girl made it just fine and seems to be healthy as a horse. We are happy to recommend Jamie Quick Reptiles.

Old 05-12-2006, 11:39 AM   #4
viridisnakes
I agree

He had the best customer service EVER. Prompt. He gave me a great price and when I accidentally over paid, he sent the refund with the 1.2 2005 Het Albino boas. I would recommend him to anyone I talk to.

Chris Rouille
Tucson , AZ

Old 11-08-2006, 08:39 AM   #5
MorphCapital
Thumbs up Good Guy

I have had countless transactions with Jamie Quick over the years, he continuasly raises the bar in good guy status, cant go wrong with Jamie, very much a good guy!

Jeremiah Kogon

Old 01-12-2008, 05:42 PM   #6
Melissa_Khrs
Got a nice female pastel from him, good customer service. Great guy and she is doing great.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #7
kellysballs
I purchased an 06 female het albino from him last january and she is doing really well and she has never missed a meal! Jamie gave me a great snake at a great price and he was easy to contact and communicate with.

Definatly a "Good Guy" in my book. I would recomend him to anyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!