Cook Reptiles - Emily Cook - Good Gal! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #1
daniel1983
Thumbs up Cook Reptiles - Emily Cook - Good Gal!

I purchased an adult female super hypo tangerine leopard gecko from Cook Reptiles and could not be more pleased with my purchase. Great customer service, great shipping, and great animal. It is always a pleasure doing business with great people.

Thanks Emily!

Old 04-13-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
Casey Hulse
I have done business with them and it was a pleasure, start to finish.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #3
Deborah Stewart
I just purchased my first crested gecko from Emily and I could not be more pleased with my purchase.

Emily answered all my questions in a very professional manner.

Great packaging, great animal, great customer service, overall a great transaction

Would not hesitate to buy from Emily in the future.

Thank you Emily

Old 01-08-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

Emily Cook is the lowest form of scum possible.

I sell her some beautiful baby ball pythons, and she comes back almost a year later stating that 1 has internal parasites.

She never recieved a snake from me with internal parasites!

Her lack of proper husbandry is a warning to all to stay away from Emily Cook.

She finds something wrong in her collection and starts to point fingers at everyone else and dont understand that its her responsibility as to the health of her animals.

I just hope she has not passed any of her animals health issues onto anyone else.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #5
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark

I sell her some beautiful baby ball pythons, and she comes back almost a year later stating that 1 has internal parasites.

She finds something wrong in her collection and starts to point fingers at everyone else and dont understand that its her responsibility as to the health of her animals.

I just hope she has not passed any of her animals health issues onto anyone else.
Ed....You KNOW this was never proven. The origin of the parasites is still debateable.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
Deborah Stewart
This is low but not surprising coming from you.

[quote=Ed Clark]I sell her some beautiful baby ball pythons,[quote] Your memory is playing trick on you, you were suppose to trade CBB animal for high end geckos (that you quickly re-sold by the way), she did her part and in exchange she received cheap imports so who is the scum?

Funny how you avoided the boi thread made about you and now all of the sudden you have the audacity to post here.

Maybe some threads about you should be bump up, so we can refresh people's memory on who is the bad guy here. (no quarantine, the gift that keep on giving and so on)

Old 01-08-2008, 09:43 PM   #7
rabernet
Ed - you are truly unreal. Do you honestly believe your own lies? Unbelievable!

Old 01-08-2008, 09:46 PM   #8
LadyOhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark

How dare you come into a good guy thread with baseless accusations???

You never answer the questions posed to you on your OWN thread about YOU, and yet you come and soil this one with drivel??

Shameful... Seriously shameful.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #9
DD Reptiles
I have had nothing but great expiriences with Emily She built me an awesome website and is very helpful whenever I contact her about something.

Can't go wrong getting something from her!!

Old 01-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #10
cookreptiles
I find it interesting Ed, that you choose to attack me everywhere EXCEPT in the actual thread about the transaction that you refer too--the thread that contains all of the proof and facts about the deal. Your words sound detrimental to the uninformed when not accompanied by these facts, but rest assured that the truth will always prevail. If you wish to continue to conversation about this transaction, please do so in the correct thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=104093.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!