What color would fit this beardie? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
blunt.doctor
What color would fit this beardie?

This guy is about 4.5 months old. Got him for a great deal and he's really starting to show some color. But he wasn't labeled as any particular color when I purchased him. I know he's an Italian LB. Anybody have any thoughts? Thanks.

Photo is not showing up in preview, so here is a link: http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3...g0138small.jpg

Old 01-07-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
DiamondDen
The picture isn't showing in the link to.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
blunt.doctor

Old 01-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #4
Matt2979
I don't know what color you would call it, but I love the blue bars and the pattern that runs down his neck. I bet he barely has any color now, compared to what he'll get over the next 6 months or so!!

Old 01-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #5
Mistyck
Who'd you buy him from, or where did you get it from?

He looks nice, love the sidebars!

Old 01-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #6
jellyfishrhythm
Those blue sidebars and the yellow undertones are a tell-tale sign of a citrus tiger, if ya ask me! He looks an awful lot like my big beast of a citrus tiger looked when he was a tad younger than that, and you should see him now. Granted, he doesn't have the nice smooth leatherback, he's as spiky and regal as they come, but he's nearly fluorescent yellow now at about 6 months old, and his sidebars are REALLY popping!

Either way, he's super unique and very handsome, and I can't wait to see what he grows up to look like!

Great find

- Stephanie

P.S: Here's a photo of Baxter, my citrus tiger at about the age of yours:

Old 01-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #7
blunt.doctor
that's a great looking dragon. mine's just now starting to darken his beard up. 2 more sheds and i'll be able to see what he'll turn out like. i took this pic the day before yesterday. i got a baby female for future breeding.

Old 01-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
jellyfishrhythm
WOW, what a tiny little lady! - - she's precious. I'm sure your boy will be lovely, he already looks brighter in this photo than the last one. That's my favorite part about getting beardies when they're young - - - watching them "blossom", so to speak, haha.

Give him a couple sheds, I bet he'll be a real stunner

Old 01-13-2011, 09:05 PM   #9
Heart4Dragonz
wow, very pretty boy you've got!
p.s. Stephanie, your avatar picture is really cuuute ^.^

Old 01-13-2011, 10:56 PM   #10
jellyfishrhythm
Hahahaha thanks, Amanda!

Yours is pretty precious as well.

...Baxter's a ham, and loves looking at himself in the mirror. I mean, if I were that foxy, I'd constantly gaze at my reflection too!

...he's a very, very, very spoiled dragon. Runs my house, even over the dogs, cats, and big snakes!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!