For Sale Female leatherbacks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
citruslover
Female leatherbacks

7 week old female leatherbacks 6 inches

Yellow marked girl 350.00 shipped full body color saturation.

Pink marked girl 275.00 shipped.

Both are 66% poss het for hypo

Thanks for looking

Jeff Crider
info@citrusdragons.com
www.citrusdragons.com
661-312-4566
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
Moonstone
GREAT LOOKING DRAGONS!

Old 04-17-2010, 10:17 PM   #3
citruslover
Thanks Mark

Yellow marked leather is sold, thanks Jeremy
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-17-2010, 10:39 PM   #4
Papa Wyrm
Talking She's a looker!

Thanks Jeff, can't wait till Tuesday lol.

Old 04-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #5
Johnenewt1
I was the 1st one to read this ad, as well as the very 1st one to send Jeff Crider an email with my interest in his yellow-marked dragon OVER 4 HOURS AGO, yet he goes ahead and sells it to someone else. And this, knowing that he said the next time he gets another orange leatherback female he would definitely keep me in mind, and knowing also that I've asked him for one several times, and also knowing about my wanted ad looking for one for many months now. Thank you so very much for all of your false promises, Jeff! What a swell guy you are...

Old 04-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
bliss
Dude, seriously, get over it. He is not obligated to hold a dragon for anyone. It doesn't matter if you were the first to see this ad, or the first to send an email. The early bird doesn't always get the worm.
I'd be interested to know how you know for a fact you were the first to see/respond to this ad. Not that it matters...

By the way, Jeff, my little red male I got from you is doing great. Can't wait to see how he turns out when he is older!

Old 04-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #7
citruslover

totally unnecessary John, if you feel so bad take this to the BOI but don't post on my ads please.

Jeff
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2010, 01:53 AM   #8
dragonfanatic4454
Question wow...

wow totally uncalled for and very rude. its hard for people to remember to tell every customer theyve ever talked to that the thing they wanted was in. If everyone did what you did they would look like idiots. And now since you just pulled this little stunt I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff decides to not sell you a dragon. Just bud. nice one.

Jeff,

On the other hand, killer dragons and very nice females especially the yellow one. Very lucky on whoever got her!!!

FREE BUMP TO SOME GREAT LOOKING DRAGONS!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 02:22 AM   #9
MorphX
Just curious.

Who were the parents of these new borns?

Old 04-18-2010, 10:10 AM   #10
citruslover
Both were from Omegas (orange het hypo leather Dachiu) x Maggie (pink orange het hypo)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!