For Sale WY Reverse Stripe Mack Snow Tangerine Tremper Eclipse - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 07-20-2018, 10:36 AM   #1
RickyG
WY Reverse Stripe Mack Snow Tangerine Tremper Eclipse

WY Reverse Stripe Mack Snow Tangerine Tremper Eclipse
Male
DOH: 5/14/18
16 grams on 7/18

$350 shipped

Please text me at 305-878-4874 to inquire
Another nice male with a lot of potential!

***TERMS AND CONDITIONS*** Please READ CAREFULLY prior to purchase. Not reading our terms and conditions will not make you exempt to the rules.
PRICING: This year we have decided to do a little something different with our pricing. Most other breeders and vendors post a price which say "plus shipping" afterward. Over the last 5 years or so, it has come to my attention that many folks making a purchase online don't realize how expensive Overnight Priority shipping actually is. So we (as a community) actually lose a lot of potential sales because of the resulting "sticker shock" once shipping costs have been added. To alleviate that a bit, OUR PRICES WILL NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS. So while prices may look a little higher, remember this includes shipping. The price you see is the price you pay, shipped to your door! The purchase of one leopard gecko at full price covers shipping for an unlimited number of geckos per order. Therefore, after the initial full price leopard gecko is chosen, each additional gecko will automatically receive $50 off the posted price. To be completely clear, we only add $50 to the value of the gecko for shipping. Most of the time we take a hit on shipping costs. After insuring the package, delivery confirmation, the cost of the box and heat/cool packs we actually have to pay closer to $80 per shipment... Definitely not fun. Hopefully this new pricing method makes sense to you. I'd be happy to clarify if you find this confusing. Basically, nothing changes except for the fact that you know exactly what you're spending just by looking at the price in the post.
SEXING: Sex of a leopard gecko is only guaranteed if you see a deliberate "Male" or "Female" in the description. At RG Exotics we do use Temperature Sex Determination methods when incubating our leopard geckos. But results do vary a little, therefore cannot be guaranteed until they are at least 20 grams in weight, or otherwise visibly obvious. "TSF" (Temperature Sexed Female), "TSM" (Temperature Sexed Male), and terms like Probable, Possible, etc. DO NOT Guarantee the sex. Phrases like that are only a guideline as to what the sex is likely to be. We WILL NOT offer any refunds if you purchase a young leopard gecko labeled as TSF or Possible Female and it turns out to be a male and vice-versa. Mistakes in guaranteed sexing will be considered for a partial refund or credit. For a full refund, the leopard gecko must be shipped back to us at your expense.
SHIPPING, HEALTH AND LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEES: At RG Exotics our geckos are housed individually from the day they hatch. This not only makes diseases and possible parasites far less likely to be spread, but also prevents tail and toe nips, scarring and underweight geckos due to bullying or dominance of another. We treat geckos with regular deworming a couple times a year, but only once they've reached at least 30 grams in weight (for safety reasons) unless there is an obvious issue with intestinal parasites in younger geckos. This rarely ever happens. Geckos are inspected at the time of posting and once again just before shipping. We look for any health issues, nips, scars and deformations, which will be disclosed to you (if we find any) before printing the shipping label, or in the post if noticed prior. Deformities, scars, nips and regenerated tails are considered for a discounted price at the time of posting. Geckos must reach a weight of 15 grams before shipping. We do guarantee a live arrival as long as the gecko is received on the first delivery attempt. Someone must be there to sign for the package. Alternatively, if you cannot be home on the delivery date (which all this will be discussed prior to shipping), I can ship to your work if it is allowed, or the package can be held indoors at your local FedEx shipping hub. We cannot ship to a FedEx Office though. It must be a FedEx shipping center. If a gecko or other reptile from us arrives DOA (Dead On Arrival) you must notify us with photo or video proof within an hour of delivery for a refund. Shipping is done with FedEx via Reptiles Express, Priority Overnight only, no exceptions. For now, we only ship within the continental United States. We're working on options for international shipping. Please be patient! We ship reptiles only under ideal shipping conditions. We will not ship if high temperatures are above 90 degrees Fahrenheit or Low temps below 35 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, as mentioned above, Leopard Geckos must weigh at least 15 grams before shipping. Overnight deliveries will arrive at or before 10:30 am and usually by 12:30 pm in rural areas. PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS: Payments must be completed before we schedule a shipment. Even if you are a dealer or pet shop. We will not do a Net 10, Net 30, etc. Payment Plans and Holds are welcomed. A 25% non-refundable deposit of the total is required for payment plans and temporary holds. Payment plans can be discussed via text message or private messages. Temporary holds are 30 days with a 25% non-refundable deposit. Alternatively we can hold a gecko for up to 60 days with a 50% non-refundable deposit. The only way we offer a refund on a deposit is if your reptile dies while in our care. We WILL NOT offer a refund for changing your mind. Of course, we're not thieves either... If you do change your mind, we will offer a credit for the amount you've paid, redeemable anytime within one year of the deposit. Please let us know if you change your mind as soon as you do so that we can make the animal available to others again. We prefer to use Paypal for payments. But will also accept payments via Cash App and Western Union. Western Union payments must be made at least 24 hours before shipping.
MORPHS AND LINEAGE: We disclose morphs and lineages to the best of our ability. Although we do test breeding here, we simply cannot test breed every gecko for every possible recessive, dominant or co-dominant morph. It's just counterintuitive and automatically results in many undesired pet only geckos. Test breeding is usually conducted on the parents that I suspect may have a hidden gene or when I suspect that there is a low expression dominant or co-dominant gene. We purchase a handful of leopard geckos a couple times a year to introduce into our breeding stock from trusted and reputable sources. We cannot guarantee that there are no hidden genes unless we have personally thoroughly tested for such genes. In the same way as our sexing guarantee, phrases like possible, probable, likely, or slightly possible DOES NOT guarantee the gene. Sometimes I'll post something as "slightly possible Mack snow", for example. When you see things like this, it means that I do not suspect the gene to be carried by the animal in question, but at least one parent is a Mack Snow, so if the resulting offspring of the animal you purchased from us happens to produce Mack Snow or Super Snow when you breed them at least you'll know it was possible. On the other side of this spectrum, if I say something like "Probable WY" for example, this means that I highly suspect a certain morph being expressed but there is a small chance that it may not be. Only when a morph is deliberately typed as being such, will I guarantee it. Also keep in mind that things like 66% het, 50%, het, etc. does not guarantee that an animal is carrying a certain gene. These are percentages of possibilities. Only when I say "Het" or "100% het" will I guarantee the animal carries the desired gene.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!