Bad Guy Terrell and Jackie Johnson, tjnjohnson@yahoo.com - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:23 AM   #91
tjnjohnson@yahoo.com
Ok here it goes....

The animal was posted on 09/18/09 and laid shortly after the ad was posted, later that night. Maxxx25 contacted me on 09/19/09 and stated he wanted the beareded dragon. I then told him she just dropped her 2nd clutch and SHOULD be laying one more, he still wanted her. I then told him the payment options I accept and he said he would like to send a money order overnight. He sent the money order out 09/19/09 and I received it on 09/21/09 because he sent it out on a Saturday and mail dose not run on Sundays. The funds were deposited on 09/21/09 the same day I received them.

I then shipped the animal out on 09/22/09 as maxxx25 was in a hurry to get her. So if you add it up he's had her from 09/23/09 - 10/07/09, that is 2 weeks!

Now if you add up the time from when she last dropped 09/18/09 - 10/07/09 that is 2 weeks and 5 days. As stated from the other post beardeds can lay any where from 2-4.5 weeks. All of mine on average lay around 2-3 weeks. So yes it is enough time for her to lay......

You never contacted me until now on a public fourm and keep making up new symptoms about her as the thread goes on.

The way I see it is you are a liar and I do not believe anything you are saying as I KNOW the dragon was in good health when she left here!!!

I am not going to keep going on and on about this nonsense. This will be my last post on this subject as I have already mentioned everything that needs to be said, although I am sure you will make something else up....... I will never sell to this person again "Manix Pierre Louis"

Thanks and have a good day.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:39 AM   #92
capt._howdy
how was the dragon when you had her jackie was she that skinny hacking??

Old 10-08-2009, 12:40 AM   #93
capt._howdy
i meant skinny,hacking like maxxx says?

Old 10-08-2009, 01:19 AM   #94
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Dude, let's move on....I know you've had a rough time with the docs lately, but let's try to get this settled. That's what the BOI is for.
Mike,

All due respect, I think I know the difference between a doctor and someone who is playing doctor. The BOI is also for weeding out the liars which I believe Dr. Dolittle is. So, if I do not believe he is a doctor how would my recent dislike for them even matter?

And now it has taken me so long to go back through the thread to ask my questions it appears the seller has posted dates answering most.

A few observations: The pic Dr. Dolittle provided did not show a sunken eyed animal as he claimed. It appears to be alert and looking at the camera not just sitting there as claimed. Nor did I see any signs of collection of sand around the mouth which I would think would be present if it was indeed hacking up mucus. Yes she does look thin and ribs are visible but if the pic was taken when the animal was inhaling it could also be exaggerated.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:47 AM   #95
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Mike,

All due respect, I think I know the difference between a doctor and someone who is playing doctor. The BOI is also for weeding out the liars which I believe Dr. Dolittle is. So, if I do not believe he is a doctor how would my recent dislike for them even matter?
Understandable...I think we all know he's not a real doc. It's just gotten so far off track that I thought it may be a good time to work towareds a solution with these guys. Now, I'm not so sure.

Quote:
A few observations: The pic Dr. Dolittle provided did not show a sunken eyed animal as he claimed. It appears to be alert and looking at the camera not just sitting there as claimed. Nor did I see any signs of collection of sand around the mouth which I would think would be present if it was indeed hacking up mucus. Yes she does look thin and ribs are visible but if the pic was taken when the animal was inhaling it could also be exaggerated.
100%, which is why I asked so many questions.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #96
DAND
Quote:
Understandable...I think we all know he's not a real doc. It's just gotten so far off track that I thought it may be a good time to work towareds a solution with these guys. Now, I'm not so sure.
Same here. Believe it or not though there was a method to my madness.
Quote:
100%, which is why I asked so many questions.
Over and over and why that had to be done is.... Seemed like you were playing dodge ball.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:19 AM   #97
Khaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjnjohnson@yahoo.com View Post
As far as me only accepting money orders that is a lie. I told you I also accept paypal but you would be responsible for the fees. You did not want to pay for the fees and said you would like to send a money order instead.

I do accept pay pal and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't tell you we do not accept it as it is easier for me than money orders.....I do not have to make a trip to the bank.
Well all know that PayPal is in league with Wal-Mart and the Devil to take over and rule our lives but we have to live by their rules. This is from PayPal’s user agreement:

4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

You have to pay for not having to make that trip to the bank, not your customers. Now I know a few people in this industry "Tack" on the fees, but advertising on an open forum that you required a customer to pay the fees for you to accept PayPal may cause a competitor to send an email to PayPal to complain that you are using their service to gain an unfair advantage in business. If I remember correctly Kathy Love was contacted by PayPal once upon a time for adding the fees.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:31 AM   #98
Ken Harbart
The reason the "doc or not" is relevant is that it is a fundamental issue of credibility. The state of NY has no record of licensure for a Manix Louis. If he is a physician, which I have a hard time believing, then he is in violation of the full name rule. Either way, he's killed his own credibility. His sidestepping a very simple and direct question only illustrates that point with a bit more clarity.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:31 AM   #99
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Over and over and why that had to be done is.... Seemed like you were playing dodge ball.
Just trying to get all the info. I thought the animal looked fine, but I have admittedly little knowledge on bearded dragons. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't speaking from a position of ignorance.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #100
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart View Post
The reason the "doc or not" is relevant is that it is a fundamental issue of credibility. The state of NY has no record of licensure for a Manix Louis. If he is a physician, which I have a hard time believing, then he is in violation of the full name rule. Either way, he's killed his own credibility. His sidestepping a very simple and direct question only illustrates that point with a bit more clarity.
Wow, Ken! Look at you go!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!