Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 68 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:15 PM   #671
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiXandSeven8ths View Post
Offering, sure.

Delivering, well, now that's another story.....erm, well its the story that this whole thread is about. What are you even doing here? You clearly have no idea what's going on. At least you don't or can't grasp the basic concept of a contract.
Perhaps Casey was offered money to come here and defend Ty. All of a sudden, the thread becomes active again, he is here with one defense after another. Defenses that I'm not sure are all his.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:46 PM   #672
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Perhaps Casey was offered money to come here and defend Ty.
Considering that his defenses basically amount to: a) she should just happily accept whatever Ty Park may have deigned to send her; or, b) if you squint really hard, you can almost see a pitiful semantics argument that must somehow excuse Ty's choice to completely stiff her of any prize - I think his ideas are laughable enough that they can easily be countered without really trying to cast any sinister aspersions regarding his motivations. Wouldn't want to "blast" someone for offering alternative opinions - no matter how uninformed and nonsensical they may be.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:59 PM   #673
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Perhaps Casey was offered money to come here and defend Ty. All of a sudden, the thread becomes active again, he is here with one defense after another. Defenses that I'm not sure are all his.

Funny I thought the same thing. We all know that Ty has already faked an account as His "lawyer"
Lawyers name was googled and he was dead and the email from "Ty's lawyer" and Ty's email was from the same ip adress. Nothing would surprise me at this point. wouldn't doubt it.

One thing that I don't mind is keeping this post bumped to the top for awareness

Good mews is that I now have a case # from the department of agriculture consumer services. I spoke to them today. They sent out a letter to me park yesterday and he has 30 days to respond. Although they can't force him to pay up. All coraspondances will be public

Old 02-10-2017, 07:55 PM   #674
MikeCurtin
Quote:
One of the reasons I have stayed quiet during this entire thread (despite reading along) is because of the amount of good that Ty's donations do for conservation. I DO NOT believe it should insulate him from accountability for his actions here, which I believe were deceptive at best, however, I didn't feel that one more voice piling on was helpful.

Having known Casey through the BOI for a number of years, I would never think he was offered money to defend anyone, nor would he accept it. I do understand, however, that he has a different point of view, and Ty's good works towards reptile conservation may have helped to shape that view.

Old 02-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #675
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Having known Casey through the BOI for a number of years, I would never think he was offered money to defend anyone, nor would he accept it. I do understand, however, that he has a different point of view, and Ty's good works towards reptile conservation may have helped to shape that view.
Thank you Mike

Quote:
What are you even doing here? You clearly have no idea what's going on. At least you don't or can't grasp the basic concept of a contract.
Who are you, never heard of you, so I do not think I will take you very seriously.
Hard to stay away when people are talking about you.
You are right Lucille, quite the "super sleuth" eh. I was just trying to add a little logical thinking. Gosh, Ty is mean, a terrible business man, does not honor his contracts. Like Ty said after you brought suit Michelle, let the courts decide.

Old 02-10-2017, 09:02 PM   #676
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
One of the reasons I have stayed quiet during this entire thread (despite reading along) is because of the amount of good that Ty's donations do for conservation. I DO NOT believe it should insulate him from accountability for his actions here, which I believe were deceptive at best, however, I didn't feel that one more voice piling on was helpful.

People dontae because they can afford to and want to heck I donate to non profits as well but I dont ask for or require gratification I do it out of my heart.
almost every time ty speaks he gloats/brags about how much money he spends and how much money he donates.
While I do applaud him (as I would anyone who donates) for helping many causes. I do NOT for one second think his generosity should in any way shape or form relieve him of his obligation to give me the prize I won *even if he felt I was "greedy". I should not have to beg for it and I should not have to sue for it
TY SHOULD JUST GIVE IT TO ME !!
He basically made a contract and failed to make good on it. So is everyone supposed to praise him for donating $14,510 to the IRCF AND JUST WIPE IT UNDER THE RUG THAT HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY PRIZE. !!!!

What he did was wrong , shady, deceitful and manipulative. He tried to bully me into accepting whatever he chose to send me , he belittled me, slandered me and called me names. That is not a man who people should look up to no matter how much money he has to donate or has donated.
It is disgusting the way that he acted here. He is egotistical and narcissistic and he has no regard for other people's feelings. He obviously doesn't even know right from wrong

I am also dissapointed with the IRCFS responce to this. Thee bottom line is that ty raised $14,510 for the IRCF from this raffle/auction. (That's IF he even donated it all to them ) but the IRCF could have easily talked to ty and tried to persuade him to give me one of the 6 T+ albinos that he still has and like the other 3 received and if ty was not willing imo they should/could have given me the $3,000. It still would have left them with $11,510.

Old 02-10-2017, 09:16 PM   #677
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
Thank you Mike

Who are you, never heard of you, so I do not think I will take you very seriously.
Hard to stay away when people are talking about you.
You are right Lucille, quite the "super sleuth" eh. I was just trying to add a little logical thinking. Gosh, Ty is mean, a terrible business man, does not honor his contracts. Like Ty said after you brought suit Michelle, let the courts decide.
Nothing you have said is logical. It's bias.
Ty would not give me the prize I won like a honest and reputable man would have done!!! And after he said I'll get nothing he told me to post it on fb and He told me to take him to court.
I started in my state but it looks like it will have to be taken to Fl because in my state raffles are illegal and they will most likely only award me 500

I won the raffle and the terms were clear. He chose to scam me out of the prize so why should I have to spend my own money on a Fl lawyer, incur travel expenses to Fl etc to get ty to give me what I rightfully won????

It's really hard to believe that anyone honestly thinks what he did is ok and thinks ty shouldnt have just honored HIS contract. Ending all of this un nessasary bs.

Old 02-10-2017, 10:06 PM   #678
leezfix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
There is no such thing as t- albino blue tegu. ALL ALBINO BLUE TEGUS are t+ just lighter and darker forms of the same mutation.....both hatch from the same clutches....
I find it interesting that there hasn't been more of this discussed here in this thread. Seems to me to be a deception in itself just representing a "purple" as a different mutation.

Old 02-10-2017, 10:16 PM   #679
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by leezfix View Post
I find it interesting that there hasn't been more of this discussed here in this thread. Seems to me to be a deception in itself just representing a "purple" as a different mutation.

As I understand it and please correct me if I'm wrong.
(I've only owned b and w and reds )
a t- (alot of times referred to as blue) + a t- (referred to as a purple)
But both come from the same parents, both are concidered blues and They are not A hybred.

The raffle (march 10) was for a baby albino tegu
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2017, 10:26 PM   #680
DavidBeard
Quote:
Pretty sure I said that 40 pages ago lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu