Turtles and Tortoises - A Ethical Business - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2006, 09:25 AM   #1
monitor1959
Thumbs up Turtles and Tortoises - A Ethical Business

I have had a great transaction with Turtles and Tortoise - Jay Frewer's business. The transaction was turned around in a day's time. The animals received were in excellent shape. The animals were packed and shipped perfectly. I would not hesistate to work with them again in aquiring new animals.

Old 09-03-2006, 12:42 PM   #2
Earl H. Turner
Thumbs up Great transactions---Honesty

Jay recently senta 23+ inch female Amazon Basin Yellowfoot Tortoise to me that is very impressive---- the tortoise doesn,t have a scratch , scrape,etc. anywhere....which is amazing given her immense size. Jay represents his animals to a tee and is totally honest about wt., size and other pertinent information....it is so nice to have an honest dealer ----someone who isn't a BS artist !!!! I would recommend Jay to anyone who wants quality....E.Turner

Old 09-03-2006, 07:10 PM   #3
Randal Berry
Care to name a few BS artists Earl?
You KNOW who I'm talking about! LOL!

Old 09-03-2006, 08:58 PM   #4
Earl H. Turner
Thumbs up Promises --give me money and you can kiss it bye bye

Randall--we both know somebody like that---he has hoodwinked more people than I know....did he ever make good on the debt he rightfully owes to you. After all the help and support you provided him with and he still betrayed the one person who was trying to get him straight. Well, it just goes to show you that you are a very fair person who tries to help the underdog...I admire you for that quality....Earl Turner

Old 09-03-2006, 09:04 PM   #5
Randal Berry
He never did make good on that Earl.
He will keep scamming newbies until he dies. LOL!
I hope that male muta muta does good for you and does his job!
I'd like a baby when you produce them.
And I know you will breed them, only a few folks breed Lachesis

Old 11-08-2006, 03:54 PM   #6
creepycrawly
One of the good guys

I just wanted to post my just completed transaction with Jay. I just received a small female emerald tree boa from him, and she is in excellent condition. She was an import (over 10 months captive), and she arrived in better condition than my last two cbb chondros. He was more than helpful and very willing to take any photos I wanted and send them. He was quick and responsive in our communications. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase any other animal from them. I could not be more impressed.

Jenni Rackliff

Old 11-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #7
Earl H. Turner
Thumbs up Knowledgable and very honest

Jay Frewer is one of the most knowledable chelonian people around---many species (both native and exotic) he has personally collected. I have purchased several thousand dollars of turtles and tortoises from him---everything is of excellent quality, packed in an excellent manner ( w/the animals safety in mind) and shipped when it is scheduled w/out BS stories. He is the only person I purchase chelonians from--because of
his honesty, trust and dedication to the specimens he offers for sale--you cannot go wrong w/Jay....other dealers---- well, roll the dice and take your chances....Earl H. Turner Ph.D.

Old 11-08-2006, 06:38 PM   #8
snake15383
Good guy! Good animals!

I bought some Aldabras and a pair of Indian Stars from Jay. The animals were great and it was a smooth transaction. The animals are doing well and the Aldabras are great!! I did have the privilege of meeting him and not having to ship, which makes it much easier. I would definitely do business with him again without hesitation. Good guy!

Old 09-23-2008, 04:24 PM   #9
Glenn Bartley
I just did a deal with Jay of Turtles and Tortoises Inc. for three Red Foot Tortoises. The price was decent, the animals were shipped as promised. The torts all seem to be in good shape (one had closed eyes upon receipt, but I think only because it pooped in the container and it got into its eyes, a bit of eyewash seemed to solve that nicely). Jay was courteous throughout and after the deal, and had excellent communication with me.

I certainly would do business with Jay again.

All the best,
Glenn B

Old 09-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #10
Glenn Bartley
Whoops, that should have been for 4 torts, not 3.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!