Lab Equipment - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2005, 08:38 PM   #1
Lucille
Lab Equipment

After looking at all the amazing successes folks are having hatching out lil baby geckos I decided that I would see if I could hatch a few babies too on account of all the new geckos I have that can perhaps be bred one day.

I already had got shoeboxes for the babies to live in. I knew most people used incubators for their gecko eggs so I reckoned I needed on of those.

I looked around the internet, and some places that sell stuff like Petri dishes and so on, and saw all sorts of incubators, and I settled on a small, reliable laboratory incubator, a Lab-line.

What amazed me was the absolute plethora of sophisticated laboratory equipment available to private buyers. Someone could set up their own research laboratory with no problem, there were automatic stirrers and Erlenmayer flasks and all manner of sophisticated analytical equipment and supplies.

Where does all that stuff come from? There are apparently enough private buyers to support the sales of new and used lab equipment, I would think that because of the expense that mainly companies and medical/research institutions would purchase these items.