Good Guy Bill Black is a "stand-up" dude - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
tyrone morton
Thumbs up Bill Black is a "stand-up" dude

I recently made a purchase from Bill through another site. I was initially hesitant as i was unfamiliar with him, and he had requested being paid via postal m.o., as opposed to my preferred (and more comfortable pymnt.) method of paypal. However, my comfort level increased with each interaction prior to the actual delivery, as Bill was knowledgeable, forthright, and timely with any requested info. More importantly, my animal arrived on time, packaged properly, and as represented, with no surprises. As any of us who have done this for any length of time are all too aware, there are those bad seeds in the industry that will try to get over at any given opportunity, it is a true pleasure to do business with someone who is fair, and honest.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!