Info Truth Behind Carolina Reptiles/ NCREPTILES - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #51
GREGORY J HALL
EVERYBODY HAS CHOICES

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN THIS SITUATION!

Old 01-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #52
Tuxus
So no reply from the OP with proof but people claiming they have made purchases from the company and the animals have arrived in good conditioned and said condition has been verified by a vet....I'd say bitter ex-wife.

If she was his wife AND business partner she would be just as much at fault for improper care of the animals, now she does say it was a sole proprietorship but the 2 statements are contradictory. Either way, you would in an abusive relationship still have the sense to provide your own baby with the care it needs as well as the animals, I'm 100% sure even an abuser wouldn't mind such being done and often would even demand it.

The bottom line is that one party has some kind of proof (positive reports from buyers) where as the other has provided none. It just seems like the woman's playing the abuse card, I've been there, some women will lie cheat and steal to get their own way (note to female members; this is in no way a statement about all women).

Old 04-28-2010, 12:36 AM   #53
Ectothermicfauna
My experience

My experience with william was A+. We bought a baby RTB and a baby Green Annie... He held it for us for like two weeks untill we got a good shipping day (here in AK that can take a while), promptly answered all questions and took really good care of us. Prices were excellent and so was the health of the snakes. They are both perfect new additions.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #54
tinmantribe5
He looks like he has decent Product...
Decent prices and all

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carolina reptiles, ncreptiles, william davis