Bad Guy Predetors pete martinez - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #61
HappyHillbilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by predetors View Post
allright people here is the deal i Pete martinez from Predators suppositly sent the unhappy recipian of the snake a 7ft rather then a 9ft granite burm when he called and complained i appologized to him and said i would gladly like to work with him to make him happy within reason without asking for proof of any mite infestation or anything else i offered to either send him another snake along with some cash i tried to make up for what had happened so we aggreed on one thing only and that was that i would replace the lab for the granite and some cash but we did not aggree on an amount he came up with the 200.00 because he thinks thats is what i should pay him back but i never aggreed to that i did tell him money was tight i am still willing to offer him 20.00 more towards refund to make it an even 100.00 back towards the refund and i think that would be fair being that she was healthy and also 100% het for albino which also adds more value to the grannite which i guarentee most people would not even try to step up and offer any type of refund or another snake for that matter i did both im sorry he was not happy i have plenty of references showing that im as honests they come i always try to make things right but as we all know you cant please everyone but i tried sorry it took so long for me to reply also i would like to thanks all you people standing behind me i really appreciate it and as far as bad coments about me this is my first and you can see i have sold many reptiles if i was really triyng to screw him or if i was that kind of person i would think i would have more claims about me if i was that kind of person , well i dont so that alone should tell you most people are happy with me and my reptiles once again im sorry for what happened and if you want the extra 20.00 im offering you as final payment towards refund then send me your mailing address and i will send it .ok im done now ,thanks have a great day guys ,Pete

Old 09-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #62
Junkyard
Quote:
allright people here is the deal i Pete martinez from Predators suppositly sent the unhappy recipian of the snake a 7ft rather then a 9ft granite burm when he called and complained i appologized to him and said i would gladly like to work with him to make him happy within reason without asking for proof of any mite infestation or anything else i offered to either send him another snake along with some cash i tried to make up for what had happened so we aggreed on one thing only and that was that i would replace the lab for the granite and some cash but we did not aggree on an amount he came up with the 200.00 because he thinks thats is what i should pay him back but i never aggreed to that i did tell him money was tight i am still willing to offer him 20.00 more towards refund to make it an even 100.00 back towards the refund and i think that would be fair being that she was healthy and also 100% het for albino which also adds more value to the grannite which i guarentee most people would not even try to step up and offer any type of refund or another snake for that matter i did both im sorry he was not happy i have plenty of references showing that im as honests they come i always try to make things right but as we all know you cant please everyone but i tried sorry it took so long for me to reply also i would like to thanks all you people standing behind me i really appreciate it and as far as bad coments about me this is my first and you can see i have sold many reptiles if i was really triyng to screw him or if i was that kind of person i would think i would have more claims about me if i was that kind of person , well i dont so that alone should tell you most people are happy with me and my reptiles once again im sorry for what happened and if you want the extra 20.00 im offering you as final payment towards refund then send me your mailing address and i will send it .ok im done now ,thanks have a great day guys ,Pete
Pete, a bit of clarification would be nice.

The way I understood this, what I put in bold, was that Pete only spoke and agreed to send the granite and cash to replace the labyrinth, not, granite and cash plus more cash and another snake. The lack of punctuation is difficult to read through.

Old 09-04-2009, 10:38 PM   #63
eldiablokid
Hello Paul
Now you see what you are really up against here,very tight clique her,trust me I know

Old 09-04-2009, 10:43 PM   #64
Dennis Hultman
Mr. Sanders, very nice of you to make the offer that is on the table.
Since both parties have agreed I look forward to seeing this resolved next week.

Old 09-04-2009, 10:44 PM   #65
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablokid View Post
Hello Paul
Now you see what you are really up against here,very tight clique her,trust me I know
Hello John,

I am not now, nor have I ever been, part of a clique, very tight or otherwise. Trust me I know.

Old 09-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #66
eldiablokid
Hello David
That little bit of trolling did not take take to long to set the first hook.Funny you assumed that I was refering to you,you know what they say"set the trap and the mice will show up"trust me I know,John

Old 09-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #67
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablokid View Post
Hello David
That little bit of trolling did not take take to long to set the first hook.Funny you assumed that I was refering to you,you know what they say"set the trap and the mice will show up"trust me I know,John
And hmmm, how many other trolls have there been with the clique accusations? You are one of many yet nothing at all. Back under your bridge little troll.

Old 09-04-2009, 11:03 PM   #68
eldiablokid
Paul
I rest my case,the clique is easy to find,just look at the # of posts!If you have time go to the BOI,pick any thread good or bad and you will find the same group over and over,well back under my bridge!! By the way I probably own it!

Old 09-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #69
Dennis Hultman
Keep this thread on topic, please.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:39 AM   #70
HappyHillbilly
I give. I tried.

Pete Martinez - "predetors" - has failed to seal the deal on my offer to resolve this issue. He hasn't even begun to make any kind of arrangements with me other than sending me one PM, wanting me to keep trying to reach him by phone.

I'm throwing in the towel. My offer is off the table. I don't have time to play tiddlywinks or phone tag. I am sorry to have to make this post but I'm at wit's end.

In Pete's last post, dated 09/04 - 12:30AM (Friday), Pete agreed to pay me shipping cost for me to send Paul a snake in an effort to resolve their dispute.
Quote:
Mike ,fine i can do that if he is ok with that but i would need maybe untill next week to come up with that and im willing to call it a done deal i really appreciate this i know your a good person for offering such a deal without even knowing me i would definatly recomend you for future business you can contact me at 505 489-6230 but please be patient im very busy if i dont answer right away thanks Pete
That Friday evening I called the number Pete listed and got his voicemail. I left a message giving him my ph# and said for him to call me or e-mail me. After not hearing from him over the weekend I called him again on Monday evening and got his voicemail again. Once again I left my ph# and told him to call me or e-mail me.

A few days later (09/09) I received a PM from him:
Attachment 96281

Within 1 hour I replied to Pete's PM, telling him that it's best if he called me.
Attachment 96282

I'm sorry to have to say that Pete has not contacted me since. I can't say for sure whether or not he's received my reply to his PM. All I know is that his user account (predetors) lists last activity as: 09-13-2009 10:37PM
Attachment 96283

Did I try to call him a 3rd time? Heck no. It's bad enough that I had to take the time to construct this post. I take no pleasure in making this post. Let the chips fall where they may.

Have a great day!
Michael Sanders

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!