What happened when I trusted Bill Leverton and loaned him money! - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:11 AM   #181
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
I really hope you pull through Bill. Laura deserves no less.

Couldn't agree more actually.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:46 AM   #182
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnewbie
Are you playing the "I now have a life threatening illness" card so you can disappear?
I'm not playing nothing, All I am saying is she will be paid before X-mas, nothing more nothing less.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:56 AM   #183
monkeywrench133
Bill, Here's a bit of advice for you:

Shut your mouth, stop making excuses, and just pay Laura back.

No one here is interested in what you have to say, so let your actions speak for you, and do what's right without any fanfare.

Old 09-29-2007, 10:57 AM   #184
Greg Riso
A Little Credit

I realize Bill's paying off Laura is long overdue but rather than be critical of him, don't you think the fact that HE IS ACTUALLY PAYING HER BACK counts for something? There are people who've flat out ripped me off (KIM FELTS name immediately comes to mind) and they've not made any effort whatsoever to repay me. If anything they laugh at the thought of doing the right thing.
Bill has promised to pay up by the end of the year which is certainly a far cry from totally blowing her off.
Laura, you've been more than patient but at least Bill is attempting to settle the score. I'm glad to see you're getting what's due, particularly at a time when you can really use it.
Whenever I see a situation where a debtor is trying to do the right thing, I don't see where pissing the person off is a constructive thing to do. If anything, there's risk the person will say, WTF, why even bother if everyone's still going to give me one way or the other?
Bill's paying Laura back. Give credit where credit is due.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:07 AM   #185
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Bill, Here's a bit of advice for you:

Shut your mouth, stop making excuses, and just pay Laura back.

No one here is interested in what you have to say, so let your actions speak for you, and do what's right without any fanfare.
monkey, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, perhaps not so directly, but the point remains the same.

You do NOT speak for ME. Not NOW, not EVER. Put a reign on your arrogance and pull your head out of your ass.

Bill, I'm glad you're paying Laura back, whatever else is going on in your life THIS is something that needed doing.

Don't lump me in the the dumbasses like monkey, I know that sometimes you've been a bit of a turd, but it wasn't ALL the time. More than it should have been, no doubt, but at least you're making this right and you do deserve some credit for that.

Ignore the holier than thous and do what you know you need to. You probably won't ever achieve the heights of respect you had at one time, but you won't be sunk so low as you were either.

Whatever is happening, or not, do what you know is right.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:55 AM   #186
critical bill
Its not about being long overdue. I think anyone could understand that things can happen to delay a payment here -n- there. In Bill's case he basically made it a joke and insulted Laura on several occasions. He taunted her in classified ads. He's gone MIA for months without so much as a courtesy email to Laura to explain why his payment wasn't sent out. The fact he is paying her back counts for nothing. Thats what you are supposed to do when you borrow money.

Give him credit for being a conman? BoxHole Billy? PFFFTTT. That'll be the day.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:08 PM   #187
Wilomn
Chuck, those aren't YOUR wheaties you're whizzing in, they're Laura's.

Have you ever stopped to consider that however well intentioned your dousing may be, that she doesn't appreciate it?

The guy is paying her back. He's STILL a turd. Why take a chance on him stopping the payments for a chance to taunt him?

Old 09-29-2007, 01:32 PM   #188
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Chuck, those aren't YOUR wheaties you're whizzing in, they're Laura's.

Have you ever stopped to consider that however well intentioned your dousing may be, that she doesn't appreciate it?
Do you think I would say the things that I have about Bill without discussing the situation several times in past PM's with Laura?

While its sweet he's throwing Laura a few buck here n there at his leisure, I'm pretty sure what the dealio is gonna be come x-mas 07.

If anything that anyone has to say about Bill could cause Bill to run away and refuse to continue to compensate Laura for the debt then its a pretty poor excuse and one he was probably looking for to skip paying the debt he never had intention of paying back anyway.

Old 09-29-2007, 02:42 PM   #189
Wilomn
So long as you've discussed the possibilities with her and she's got no problems, I don't either.

Have at it.

Sorry.

Old 09-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #190
Bill_Leverton
All I'm trying to do is make this right,Laura, Check your P.P.A.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!