SOLD!! **SOLD** Adult Gravid Females and Males Dubias - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 09-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
dociledragons08
**SOLD** Adult Gravid Females and Males Dubias

I have sold thousands of Orange Heads and Dubias on here with no complaints. You can search my previous adds.

Two lots available:
300 Females and 50 Male Dubias (I can include more male if needed)
Just $130.00 Free Shipping

These are not retired females they are 0-2 months old guaranteed. I am thinning out my breeder colony. If they don't sell I'll just keep them. I do include 5-15 extra in case of dead loss.

Text or E-Mail me. First come first serve. I do use Paypal. I do guarantee live arrival if picked up same day. You must notify me of DOA. No shipping to FL. Shipping is done Mondays and Tuesdays. No Trades. At this time I can't split the order.

Thanks Ethan
Ogden, Utah
dociledragons@gmail.com
my new number is..801-675-0762

NOTE: 801-458-3213 was my old number

Name:  Dubia Roaches.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  100.2 KB
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!