I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #1
Chiappini92
Exclamation I need my profile deleted ASAP please.

I need my profile deleted immediately. All I want to do is leave this website and not have my personal information put on it. I really want to leave this community and website for good so I don't want anyone to trace my posts or anything else being here. I would greatly appreciate it.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
Lucille
I was curious and looked back on your posts, and can see why you would not want some of them attributed to your name.
This one in particular stands out:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Listen I'd shut your *** mouth if I were you, or else. I'm not in a good state of mind at this point in my life and I'm willing to do drastic things in order to prove my superiority and that includes doing things I simply cant say on this website because I know **** like you would be afraid of me. I don't just keep any reptiles, I've only had geckos so far. Secondly, ask anyone I know and they'll tell you I love animals way past the point of insanity. Trying to keep them away from me would cause me to do drastic, ugly things that I also could not mention on this website. Now I'm sick of you humans always telling me I cant do ***. It just fuels the beats within me even more. Clearly I have a connection with animals most humans don't. That gives me an advantage right there and I know I cant rewrite evolution but how were we able to domesticate such animals as cats and dogs? Surely there were people who called such selective breeders "crazy" and "stupid" but did that ever stop them? NO as such NO ONE should be able to stop me. If the Russians could tame foxes within 50 years, I can definitely do so with crocodilians and loom up pictures of people keeping them in the olden days. **** I even have a picture of a little girl riding on a pet alligator from at lest the 50s/60s and guess what she had them on a leash. Ever watch the Magic School Bus when you were a kid? Yeah they had an episode with reptiles, which included a rich woman having one on a leash. I know its possible I've seen it done before in media. If you guys are going to say I'm an *** and rash me than go ahead and rash me and I'll rash you back even harder. I'm trying to start something great here and humans have to ruin it as usual. Well listen all I have is one thing to say; if you don't have anything nice to say than DON'T say anything at all and leave it at that? Okay? Thank you for your cooperation.
Wherever you go, it would help if you would learn to get along; no harm in having strong opinions or different opinions, but making an issue of your superiority isn't going to enamor you to most people. Why not just give it a new try and change your approach?

Old 02-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #3
Chiappini92
Because I was just trolling and I don't want people think that it's real. I'm pretty good at writing, I like to practice it frequently but now that I realize it's permanent I just want out. No questions asked.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
Why? You have such a nice history of posts complaining about shipping costs (and obviously not understanding them), application requirements, cursing people off, and being generally abrasive. People should get to know the real you, Michael.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #5
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Because I was just trolling and I don't want people think that it's real. I'm pretty good at writing, I like to practice it frequently but now that I realize it's permanent I just want out. No questions asked.
Everyone who is pretty good at writing step forward.

Not so fast, Michael.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #6
Chiappini92
Hey listen, we're not here to JUDGE, if this community is really going to be as rude and unprofessional as this, I want out. This is crossing the boundaries between good business and personal privacy.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Because I was just trolling and I don't want people think that it's real.
It IS real. You hurt other people when you troll them and curse them. And if that's the way you are and you thought it was fun to hurt people, maybe future employers should know that about you.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #8
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Hey listen, we're not here to JUDGE, if this community is really going to be as rude and unprofessional as this, I want out. This is crossing the boundaries between good business and personal privacy.
You are the person who chose to perform a verbal baboon display. No one broke privacy but yourself and in a voluntary fashion, so live with your choices.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #9
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It IS real. You hurt other people when you troll them and curse them. And if that's the way you are and you thought it was fun to hurt people, maybe future employers should know that about you.
In one of his tirades, he claimed to not be trolling, so why should we believe him now versus then?

I agree. I would not want to hire...that.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:47 PM   #10
Chiappini92
Listen, this is not kindergarden here. You do not "punish" people in this manner, its cruel and unusual.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!