Brown's Boas A+ Experience - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2005, 04:56 PM   #1
jmmokie
Brown's Boas A+ Experience

I recently had the pleasure of doing business with Al Brown, owner of Al Brown's Boas. I responded to an ad for snake babies he posted for sale.
Al was quick to respond both to phone and email inquiries.
Once we verbally agreed on an amount for several animals, another party offered him substantially more money. Al honored our agreement instead of selling to the other party for a greater profit.
The snakes received were packed with the utmost care and they were exactly as represented. Al was even up front by letting me know that one of the babies was a reluctant feeder prior to my decision.
Al takes a lot of pride in the professionalism of his business. I look forward to the next time I do business with him and highly recommend Al Brown to anyone that demands honesty and excellence.

Old 09-05-2005, 09:12 PM   #2
Jesse Van Atta
Just to let you know. You have to have your full name somwhere in your post or signiature or it will be deleted.

I live near Al and know him and his collection. He is definitely one of the good guys!

Jesse Van Atta

Old 09-05-2005, 10:58 PM   #3
rick c
Thumbs up Browns Boas A+ Experience

My wife purchased a pair of female hypos from Al as a gift for me. They are both beautiful and healthy animals. Al was a pleasure to deal with. Shipping was top notch. Plan to do more business with Al in the near future.

Rick Carrick

Old 09-06-2005, 07:40 PM   #4
jmmokie
Al Brown's Boas A+ Experience

OOPS! I forgot to sign my name. Joe Messenbaugh

Old 09-06-2005, 08:24 PM   #5
DAND
Fyi

Joe,

As long as your name is to the left (as your's is) you don't have to "sign" your name for every post.

Old 10-11-2005, 12:31 AM   #6
Robert11
I have known 'Big Al' for years now, done many transactions with him over the years. Never a bad deal. He has a well kept collection of fantastic animals that he takes great pride in. Likes to talk shop, an knows his stuff. He represents his animals perfectly, has respect for this industry, and I would not hesitate to buy from him, be it $200 or $20,000.

Robert Harmon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!