Long-Nosed Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
Joe Jo
Long-Nosed Snake

I have a beautiful male long-nosed snake but i dont know what they are worth... I know its not a king but just checking because my other post has had not responces in the Other Snake section.

Thanks

Old 04-28-2007, 04:11 AM   #2
snakebiteAZ1
It's not

worth anything, because selling it here in AZ is illegal.. You can gift it out, but no reptiles that are native to AZ are legal to sell..Mike L.

Old 04-28-2007, 04:31 AM   #3
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Question on Long Nose Snakes
Can anyone with experience with these snakes post tips and opinions on keeping these guys? I could look it up but you never know who posts what on the net.

For those wondering i found one today and think they are beautiful snakes so i want to know how to work with this guys before its to late and i have to let him go.
Well, I could have pointed you to a couple of sources when you posted this an the other snake forum but you specifically asked for someone with direct experience. So I was waiting to see if someone would respond.

Mike is correct. It's the same here in California. "No value" in either state.

They're really cool looking snakes. Why don't you put up a picture on your thread in the other snake forum.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:38 PM   #4
Joe Jo
Will two adults eat eachother if put in the same cage

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!