Chris Zorra? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2004, 08:09 PM   #31
Ken Harbart
Dangit, I went to insert a carriage return, and instead it posted the reply. Oh well. Hopefully folks can read "typo."

I won't rehash any of what Dennis has stated, as the evidence of this kid's little fraud is rather conclusive. I said it before, and I'll say it again... we only catch the dumb ones, but this one was easier than most.

Old 06-22-2004, 09:59 PM   #32
boastud
I am Ryan Hill i called him since he has my $75. "Chris Zorra" had me use his ups account number to overnight a money order. I bet that account number belongs to pat.

Old 06-22-2004, 10:04 PM   #33
snakewranlger89
Time to Check

HE sent me an account number also. Lets see if the one he sent you and the one he sent me match. The one he sent me is: 76Y24F

Old 06-22-2004, 10:08 PM   #34
hill4803
Oh, oh.

Ryan you sent him money? What address did you send it to? Maybe if you called the police that might light a fire under Pat (Chris). Did you also have a wanted ad on KS? Thatseems to be how he is finding prospective targets.

Ro Hill

Old 06-22-2004, 10:10 PM   #35
snakewranlger89
no money from me

He didnt get any money from me but he find my ad on fauna so obviously hes going through all the classified ads and emailing people.

Old 06-22-2004, 10:20 PM   #36
boastud
He did get my money. I had an ad on kingsnake for red tegus. The address he had me send the money to is kane zoo inc. Yes that is the same ups acc number as the one i used. We need to do something about this.
Ryan

Old 06-22-2004, 10:21 PM   #37
snakewranlger89
how much??

HOw much money exactly did he get?

Old 06-22-2004, 10:27 PM   #38
boastud
$75 and his ups account so at least he is out the $13 for overnighted money order.
RYan

Old 06-22-2004, 10:29 PM   #39
snakewranlger89
heeey

I just thought of something..lol He has you use HIS account number so you have no proof you sent the money. Do you have any proof that you sent the money to that address? Do you have the emails confirming the deal? If so there maybe some way to get him in trouble.

Old 06-22-2004, 10:33 PM   #40
bklarson
Are we really sure it's his UPS account, perhaps they can be of some help!

I'm sure they will want to know if someone is using their services to rip poeple off, especiallly when it involves live animals!

Just a thought!

Brandon Larson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!