SOLD!! DWARF DUMERILS BOAS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-24-2021, 10:10 AM   #1
mbeach
DWARF DUMERILS BOAS

ALL SOLD Thank you
Please check back in 2022

True Dwarf Dumerils Boas CBB 7/13/21 from my CBB 2012 adults. Yes true dwarves! These are an EU bloodline that I have had the pleasure of working with since 2010. All my full grown adults have remained 4-5 feet max and all the babies they have produced have also stayed tiny. ‘Normal’ Dumerils Boas can easily reach 7-9 feet. My babies are sweet tempered, soft skinned, pink & colorful, eating live mice hoppers and they will stay tiny like the adults. These guys are the prefect pet boa!
All the females sold as pairs so I have one male left
MALES $765 Shipped
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2021, 10:45 AM   #2
truvout
i'd be interested in a pair, when will you be expecting another clutch?

Old 08-24-2021, 11:49 AM   #3
mbeach
These guys are my number one anticipated / much wanted boa. I get requests for them all year long. I don't get babies every year and when I do it's usually a small clutch. This year I had 7.3 so only three people got a pair. That's why I'm telling folks to get a male this year and maybe? I might have more females in 2022. I'll be breeding a first time female in 2022 so fingers crossed - we'll see. The best thing to do is email me and follow my FB page.
Thanks Matt
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!