Free Hatchling Contest Number 2! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Sushi Dragons
Free Hatchling Contest Number 2!

http://sushidragons.com/contest_1.html

Welcome to our second contest!!

This one is for all you artists out there! I am looking for some fresh ideas for t-shirts, website
concepts, you name it!

Above is a picture of a few of my business cards so you get an idea of where my mind goes
when I think about my marketing. Needless to say we stand out at shows with our anime chibis,
girly colors and sparkle pens, but where else do we get to rock the color purple while
talking about multigenic traits and morphologies?

The idea is to add some more color and zest to our life. Some of the ideas that have come up
that we would love to see attempted would be:

Fairies!! - Fairies riding on tortoises (we just started carrying torts), fairies feeding
dragons, fairies painting ball pythons, etc

Well, that's as far as we got. But we love fairies!!

RULES

1) You must be a Facebook Fan
2) Your entry must be linked to our Facebook Page

PRIZE DETAILS

The prize will be a chubby 100% Marketed Leucistic from our high end line which will
be shipped to the winner's doorstep via FedEx Overnight free of charge. The standard
shipping TOS applies and the recipient must be home to receive the package. Also, the winner
must be at least 18 years of age or have written consent from a parent or guardian.

The winner must live in or have a shipping address located within the 48 contiguous states. We
cannot ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada or Mexico due to shipping delays, expense and customs.

The winner will have their choice of the two Sushi Dragons that will be preselected for the contest.
They will be chosen based on gender (probable male and probable female) and will match in
overall quality.

VOTING

The voting processed will be announced shortly.

DISCLAIMERS

Sushi Dragons will only retain ownership of your submitted image if you win the contest
and both parties agree to the terms above. Unless other arrangements are made, the artist maintains
rightful ownership of their creative efforts and no third party usage is allowed. The image will
ONLY appear on the Facebook page as posted by the artist and on the "Submissions" page of this
website unless otherwise requested by the artist.

As always, feel free to contact us with any questions!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!