Beautiful Beardie Thread!! ready?.....GO!!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #71
Sushi Dragons
In honor of Persephone and her second clutch laid this morning.
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2011, 06:24 AM   #72
KelliH
Congrats Persephone (and Rachel too!)!

Old 10-13-2011, 10:13 AM   #73
Sushi Dragons
Thanks from both of us!

Old 10-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #74
jellyfishrhythm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi Dragons View Post
In honor of Persephone and her second clutch laid this morning.

Yay for Rachel, Persephone, and her unborn children! (...especially the one that gets to come live with me once she hatches!)

:-)

...I love that dragon!

Old 10-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #75
cook1337
is that a hypo leatherback? if so, whens the clutch due to hatch? i want a female just like that lol.

Old 10-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #76
bliss
Stephanie... Glad to see peach is doing very well for you. She is a sweet girl for sure.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #77
Sushi Dragons
Thanks, Stephanie!

Viktor- She's a Hypo Trans Leatherback and her mate is a het Trans. The first clutch is due to hatch in the next few weeks. This second clutch is due in 78 days

And in keeping with the nature of the thread... here's Andromeda working on her eggs and Winnie showing off her belly.
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2011, 11:11 PM   #78
cook1337
i want one of her girls haha, probably from the second clutch though. a bright yellow hypo leather would be perfect, the trans would just be a great bonus but isnt necessary lol.

gorgeous girls.

Old 10-13-2011, 11:17 PM   #79
jellyfishrhythm
Good GOD, Andromeda, you're a machine! I love her, too, and her insatiable love for superworms

Dan - Peach is AMAZING! She has her first clutch due to hatch in about 2 weeks, she's sitting around 400 grams, and perfectly wonderful in absolutely every way. Her husband is a big super paper white hypo beast, so fingers crossed for some white leathers :-) ...she's the best mom ever. Laid all the eggs in 10 minutes, took a bath, went to sleep for a few hours, then ate her weight in dubia. Perfect eggs, perfect shells, no slugs, and all are still present and accounted for...she's definitely one of my favorites!

GAHHHH I love this thread, I was just telling Rachel how much I love it because everyone is so nice :-) ...time to take some more pics to put up!

Old 10-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #80
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyfishrhythm View Post
Dan - Peach is AMAZING! She has her first clutch due to hatch in about 2 weeks, she's sitting around 400 grams, and perfectly wonderful in absolutely every way. Her husband is a big super paper white hypo beast, so fingers crossed for some white leathers :-) ...she's the best mom ever. Laid all the eggs in 10 minutes, took a bath, went to sleep for a few hours, then ate her weight in dubia. Perfect eggs, perfect shells, no slugs, and all are still present and accounted for...she's definitely one of my favorites!

Awesome. I could see her and a white hypo having some super nice babies.

Hopefully peach's disposition will get passed along as well... she's so sweet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!