Info Al Brown/ Liar - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #81
Nosonboard
I have had the problem stated above, where I am trying to sell some of my reptiles and even though I know the source, I do not have anything proving where I got them. Documentation is key.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #82
FireStorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosonboard View Post
I have had the problem stated above, where I am trying to sell some of my reptiles and even though I know the source, I do not have anything proving where I got them. Documentation is key.
I don't think anyone is taking issue with the buyer wanting documentation. The problem here is that he wanted documentation, received a photo ID that wasn't as detailed as he wanted, then emailed the seller asking for more info and posted a bad guy thread without waiting for the seller to get back from vacation and send him the info.

Old 11-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #83
JCCS
Why is it that all of these irrational and unreasonable people have horrible grammar and spelling? Rich, your spelling is alright, but your grammar and sentence construction is atrocious. I think it might be due to people of this mindset and having this outlook on life really can't cope with an educational environment.

Rich, get over it. You came here whining about something extremely petty. You were given more than adequate verification on that animal. I think you're probably just angling for getting a bit of money back on that animal or something. You haven't mentioned it, but I think that might be where you were headed.

As soon as you were disagreed with, you start trying to pick a fight with Diem for some reason. I have no idea why people of questionable mental faculties keep wanting to call her out, but good luck with that.

Maybe it's time to look for a new hobby if you don't think that anyone in this hobby is doing anything right. I know you want your quick buck, but if you're unhappy here, you could look for it somewhere else. I doubt that anyone that's read this thread would shed a tear.

I also wonder, could you provide the lineage papers that you sent with that het albino female that you sold recently? I'd just like to know what you consider proper paperwork, and I'm sure you could provide that easily as an example.

Chris

Old 11-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #84
Jesse Van Atta
I know Al on a personal and professional level. He is one of the good guys.

Your request was unreasonable. He did what he could. Your calling him a liar makes you the bad guy in my book. At minimal you owe him an apology. It will be a small consolation for the bridges you have burned for vehemently jumping the gun. And you have burned more than you know.

How much proof of lineage is enough seems like a discussion forum topic. Keeping it here is not doing Al any favors. This thread should be left to the archives. Any one wanting to know about Al, will find this in a search and can make up their own mind about him.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #85
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
I can understand where you, being involved with the purchase, might not be able to open your mind to the fact it was a simple case of miscommunication. But we're outsiders to the transaction, and we're not blinded by our disappointment in how things went. Maybe instead of pounding your fist on the desk insisting he lied to you and is a bad guy, you ought to sit back and open your mind to what others are saying.

Nobody here thinks Al is a god. But the fact is, he's been selling for a while, no problems or complaints, and then you come along with "he's a liar" like a scolded 12-13 yr old kid. Your lack of patience does not make him a bad guy in our eyes. In fact, it's been voiced already that your unreasonable attitude in this matter, your refusal to look on the other side of the fence, makes you look worse then him.

"The human mind, much like a parachute, works a lot better when it's open"
Or maybe you guys could open your minds to what the OP is saying. If the OP "opens his mind to what others are saying" here, he will turn into a mindless zombie/wannabe/bandwagon jumper. His "unreasonable attitude" has been voiced by a fraction of onlookers who I would hardly consider the majority of people you may support your opinion. Lastly, please don't attempt to speak for what you consider the important masses with comments like "your refusal to look on the other side of the fence, makes you look worse then him". You would be suprised at how few people you "speak" for.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #86
JCCS
Chris, ok, you win. I'm opening my mind. What is the other side of the fence. What does he want that Al didn't adequately provide?

Chris

Old 11-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #87
crotalusadamanteus
He ain't gonna answer you Chris. He just popped in to hump my leg for a while.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #88
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Chris, ok, you win. I'm opening my mind. What is the other side of the fence. What does he want that Al didn't adequately provide?

Chris
Wrong! I don't win. This isn't about me or you winning. This is about someone who didn't get what he wanted and reaching out to a bunch of egotists who think they are the popular majority, thus abusing the passive agressive BS manipulations that this forum has caressed. You judge, make condescending statements, then say..."huh whu, me? buh buh, everybody else says he's wrong, even the regular hotshots here, so it must be true." WRONG! Your posts were probably the most condescending here, but not by much. To answer your question hotshot, a friggin' picture of snakes labled as whatever, for the money spent, isn't worth squat! Background info with a signiture would be a good start. I'm just shocked that noone has asked the OP for a copy of his birth certificate or his social security number.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:51 PM   #89
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
He ain't gonna answer you Chris. He just popped in to hump my leg for a while.
I'm glad you posted this. Enough said. By the way, nobody uses the word "ain't" anymore, unless they forgot how to spell isn't. Duh!

Old 11-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #90
JCCS
As much as this might be talking to a wall, here we go. Go and look at the paperwork that was sent, Chris. All of the pertinent information was there. If he just wanted a signature, I'm sure he could have stayed calm and asked Al for one once he got back from his vacation. Instead, he freaked out and came on here looking for everyone to be outraged that he was given only awesome paperwork, but not a signature.

Chris, you just seem to want to be combative. That's your prerogative, if you wish. I've bought plenty of hets that didn't come without paperwork, because I trusted the person that I bought them from. If I don't trust someone, I'm not buying a pet rock from them. I haven't been burned on a het yet. Let's face it, if Al or anyone else for that matter was going to rip someone off, they'd probably try it on an animal priced higher than $250, where the non-het version is worth $175. He's not going to lose his reputation over $75, it's just not financially sound.

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!