For Sale Captive hatched Ambystoma opacum (marbled salamanders) and CB Cynops - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
OneTwentySix
Captive hatched Ambystoma opacum (marbled salamanders) and CB Cynops

I currently have a number of captive hatched (raised from wild caught eggs) Ambystoma opacum metamorphs. Animals hatched on 12-14-08, and have just recently come out of the water. Morphs are 2.5-3" in length and doing well so far. They are starting to darken already, and adult coloration should arrive sometime later this year, varying between individuals.

Animals are now available for shipping, and are eating well on small worms, fruit flies, and assorted invertebrates.

Here's your chance to get your hands on opacum with minimal environmental impact. For more on captive hatching, please see our website here: http://www.amphibianaquatics.com/about.html

We are currently offering quantity and bulk discounts at the following rates:

$30 each for 1-3 animals.
$25 each for 4-5 animals.
$24 each for 6-9 animals.
$22 each for 10-19 animals.
$20 each for 20+ animals.

I also have some Cynops ensicauda popei and orientalis left over from last year. C. orientalis are $10 each, while the C. e. popei are $20 each. They're around a year old.

Immediately after morphing A. opacum

A. opacum last week, showing darkening coloration.

Wild adult photo for adult coloration (animal not for sale)

C. e. popei

C. orientalis

I do occasionally accept trades in other salamanders, so that may be an option as well.

Live arrival is guaranteed, please include your zip code with inquiries for price check. Shipping is overnight and generally around $32. Full details may be found here: http://www.amphibianaquatics.com/ordering.html

In the coming months, we should have additional species for sale, including Ambystoma laterale, maculatum, tigrinum, mavortium, talpoideum, several crested newts such as marmoratus, dobrogicus, and karelinii, as well as others. Feel free to visit http://www.amphibianaquatics.com/available.html for more details.

For any questions or to order, please feel free to contact me at peter@amphibianaquatics.com. Please no PMs; I do not check PMs here frequently enough to ensure prompt reply.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread