Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 39 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2019, 05:29 PM   #381
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
I'm stumped -- the police don't know Kevin's address?
It has nothing to do with the police.

Old 03-17-2019, 05:32 PM   #382
Socratic Monologue
Ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
florida law enforcement
Whatever branch of law enforcement was intended, presumably Kevin's place of residence is not a mystery to them.

Old 03-18-2019, 02:46 AM   #383
LauraB
Relative to posting Keven's address:
Quote:
No Tom it is not over the line and I am not a stalker.

I asked that to provide florida law enforcement with more information so they can move forward with their investigation and that may relieve keven of all his herps.it's not like it's not posted as he has posted in a few places his self.
Quote:
It has nothing to do with the police.
Duh. It had everything to do with "the police" AKA ""florida law enforcement"
Yeah, the cops and anyone involved in prosecution already have his home address, lol.

And no, I never heard of this guy outside the bad stuff here, never dealt with him and never would.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:37 PM   #384
Keven2
Ok first of all look at the video of me supposedly stealing light bulbs. The owner is standing right next to me! If I was to be a light bulb thief do you think I would bring old light bulbs back and put the old ones in the back room? They knew I was returning light bulbs because they told me it was ok for me to do it! Then they found out I was opening a pet store! Then all of a sudden they are saying I'm stealing everything! I have a private attorney and can't wait till my day in court! As far as me going broke my finances are nobodies business but I am fine in that area! Animal services and police have been to my home and everything is perfectly fine there also! Ed Clark you are a stalker and it's just weird how obsessed you are with me! Anyway the people that love and care about me know the truth! They know my dedication I have to my animals! It's funny how none of you commenting on here have purchased an animal from me but can talk about how I run my business! I have bent over backwards for my customers as I should! The customer is doing me a great service not the other way around! I just love how people can sit behind their computers and talk so much crap! I am a very caring and loving person that treats people the way I would want to be treated! I have never intentionally sold a sick animal and if anything had a problem after I sold it I took care of it! I have bought animals from other places and had them ship me the wrong animal on purpose or send me a group of dying uromastyx! These people are still in business! I have never sent any animal I wouldn't want to recieve! The viper boas I've had for 2 years I loaned out my Male and he came back with nematodes! I pulled the ad as soon as I saw he had them! I am treating him! Everyone acts like their so darn perfect! I know I am not! I mess up all the time but my intentions are good and I love this hobby with everything I am! I really dont know why I even wrote this cause someone will just bash everything I say! It is what it is I guess! Life is just hard sometimes but I refuse to let anybody ruin my day! I'm grateful to be alive! You can say what you want about my beliefs but I do hope everyone has a blessed night!

Old 03-19-2019, 08:35 PM   #385
JColt
Guy just stop. You're a thief. No it's and's or but's.

Old 03-19-2019, 08:36 PM   #386
JColt
No if's not it's. Dang kindle

Old 03-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #387
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
They knew I was returning light bulbs because they told me it was ok for me to do it! Then they found out I was opening a pet store! Then all of a sudden they are saying I'm stealing everything!
How long did it take you to think up that whopper (and of course you have no proof). Keven we have caught you in lie after lie after lie. I'm not sure you know how to tell the truth.
Quote:
As far as me going broke my finances are nobodies business but I am fine in that area!
You told us not too long ago (here on one of these threads for readers who may not be familiar) that you were planning to euthanize your animals because you couldn't afford to feed them.
Quote:
I have never intentionally sold a sick animal
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=keven

Old 03-19-2019, 09:42 PM   #388
Lucille
Quote:
I have a private attorney
Another lie. The first thing an attorney would tell any client, but especially you, is to shut up, not post, and let them handle the issues.

I think what you wrote is a pack of lies like usual, but I let the pet shop know what you are saying.

Old 03-19-2019, 11:49 PM   #389
lg_beardie
As someone in a Criminal Justice program, keven is indeed lying about having an attorney already, they would have been extremely explicit on keeping your mouth shut.

We all know keven likes to talk though.

Old 03-20-2019, 05:02 PM   #390
Ed Clark
keven

You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have absolutely... Been found wanting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!